Guys, which bag is prettier?

img21.imageshack.us/img21/2161/49860711.jpg

img713.imageshack.us/img713/4363/54082927.jpg

which and why

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one is better.

What Guys Said 4

• Never rejected a girl because of her handbag but so I am really curious as to why you are asking just guys. Anyhow teh 1st bag is really bad and the second one is tolerable but still not nice.

• and why its really bad?

• excellent comment that has nothing to do with how ugly these handbags are. Now lets just assume that I am the UGLIEST person alive that will not change the appearance of the handbags nor will it magically make everyone elses opnion identical to yours. Funny how you get so angry when people do not agree with you. Do you see that as kind of petty and sad? You need more love in your life sweetheart

• ur comment "ugly" also has nothing to do with I wrote u!

• All purses look the same to me (and most guys). Ladies - men really, really, really do not care whatsoever about handbags. We don't even so much as glance at your purse when we talk to you. Asking us "which purse do you prefer" is like asking a dog which renaissance painter is his favorite.

• My labrador looooved Durante Alberti...just saying :)

• First one definitely. The other has a somber color and looks boring.

• You should stick to getting advice on this from your girlfriends or from gay guys. I can assure you, no straight guy in history has ever said, "wow! Look at the body on that girl! Too bad her bag is so awful. . ."

It. Just. Doesn't. Matter.

What Girls Said 4

• it's a handbag. if a guy does notice it-trust me,you're not the droid he is looking for.

• UGLY... but I'd rather wear the second one... that is if It were the only handbag in the world.

• 2nd is more my style.

• I upvoted you because you are a human being (shocked) with an opinion and are allowed to have one :)

• The first one for sure. The second is identical to the one my grandma carries... Lol plus it's so not my style.