Guys, what hairstyles to you love or hate on girls?

Can you give one of both please? Do you love or hate bangs, ponytails, straight or curly etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha. It totally depends on the girl. On the shape of her face and how she looks in general. Straigh always works in general, while straight with slight curls is awesome too. Personally, I don't like ponytails as much as everything else, but I understand its hard to exercise and whatever without a ponytail.

What Guys Said 9

• Love: I think girls with ponytails are cute, I know it's a lazy girls hair due but I am down with it.

Hate: pig tails on girls who are over the age of 18... it just looks like someone is trying to be too cute.

• lol I read that and my stomach dropped..I still have a year though.

Thats for the insight :)

• Ponytails are not attractive. Pig tails are not attractive. Very short hair is not sttractive. Anything that scrunches up the hair into a bun is not attractive. I like decent length hair.

• I like ponytails, straight, or slightly wavy. I'm not a big fan of the pixie.

• i love long straight hair and hate pixie cuts and bobs

• Girls with bangs are Gorgeous! link

• short hair like pixie cuts and super wavy/curly hair

• I like by preference long straightish hair.

Having said that I've liked lots of different women. Long straightish is my fave though.

• I like long untied hair, it's the best for girls! Doesn't really matter to me what particular hairstyle.. as long as it looks good it is good!

What I absolutely hate is when girls are having short hair, any haircut that's short.. just no!

• I have long hair but I also have bangs.. what do you think of those? :P I'm so scared they make me look younger but I like them :P

• There's nothing wrong with bangs!

• i love sleek ponytails.. I hate bangs or short hair..

What Girls Said 0