Do men think curly hair is less attractive/sexy than straight?

Do you see girls with curly/wavy/not-straight hair as less attractive than girls with straight hair? Is it a cute versus sexy/hot thing?

My (male) roommates always tell me to straighten it, but I like it and it is just plain easier and better for my hair to wear it natural. My hair falls down to my waist without straightening it.

Most Helpful Guy

• A thick, wavy/curly style is sexy, like link or link

But if you're talking curly, like PERM curly ( link ), then hell no. That just makes you resemble a poodle.

• Second link should be link

I guess a period at the end of a sentence with a link is a bad idea.

• Haha my mom had poodle hair in the 80s. Also, it is funny that you would post that pic of Hilary duff (first link) because that is the exact picture I brought to the stylist the last time I got it professionally cut =P I have since reverted to cutting my own hair.

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares! Hair only gets in the way anyway, so why not just shave it all off!

• Most curly-haired women I've known are evil snobs. Straight-hairs are immature and unruly. So it's a lose-lose situation.

• It depends on the person. Different people like different things. I personally like straight but slightly curly hair on a girl. I find it very attractive.

• well I would love to meet you and all your curls

• I'm less attracted to girls with wavy or curly hair. I like how it looks straight and flowing down her back

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with you. I hate straightening my hair, and wearing it natural is a billion times easier. I've had a couple of exes telling me I should straighten my hair, but I've also had some say they I should leave it natural.