Guys which do you prefer on your girl?

What do guys more prefer a girl to wear, a thong or just regular underwear? It really interested me when I was reading from a cosmopolitan magazine and it said guys prefer regular. So let me now what YOU guys think. Thong or Regular underwear? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of those two, definitely regular underwear. This is just my opinion and no offense to anyone that wears thongs, but I think they look pretty trashy.

What Guys Said 11

• Are you honestly taking advice from cosmopolitan? lol, believe me 90% of it is guess work and the rest is just b.s made up by their general female writers to entertain the reader. It usually isn't that accurate in most cases but in terms of my preference I actually do prefer the regular bikini kind most. I cannot stand the look of boyshorts and thongs are only second favourite

• thongs are getting pretty trashy these days, regular underwear.

• Love thongs. Other styles are nice, too.

I guess I just love to see my woman in her underwear, regardless of what it is.

• thong is more interesting to see when she's like out wearing jeans or something and it pokes out when she bends over..but I like regular panties on her the best.

• I like cute lace panties, especially pink or white. Maybe thongs on rare occasions, but not as an everyday choice.

• I love thongs! Regulars are nice too.

• Thongs

• i like boyshort style underwear if I had to pick

• On a regular day it should just be simple panties. On special occasions then go for the thongs ;P

• Thongs are gross

• Yeah thongs are trashy

What Girls Said 1

• mine prefers thongs.