Girls, I have a question about pierced ear rings. Do you....

leave them in 24/7 or take them out every night before going to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the material it has been made of. For example, gold earrings don't make sore if you put it for a long time, while some other metals can make a sore in the ear-lobe and it becomes painful painful.

I have a golden earrings I got it from my mom so it's very precious to me, so I put them and haven't take them out since I was maybe 15 years old. xD

What Girls Said 7

• I leave studs/hoops in 24/7.

• I leave studs in 24/7 including swimming, showering, running, and sleeping. Anything that hangs, I take out before doing all of these things.

• I always take them out when I sleep, it's usually uncomfortable otherwise.

• Depends on the earrings. For example, studs are OK to leave in 24/7 but dangly earrings are not.

• I take them out before I go to sleep.

• Studs are in all the time

• Well I never wear earrings anymore but when you first get them you have to wear them 24/7 until they heal. After that you can, and probably should, take them out when you sleep.

What Guys Said 0