Got bald patch due to extreme stress!!

I have a bald patch on my head due to extreme stress and the fact that I keep thinking and panicking about it makes everything a lot worse, I'm a pretty closed off person and try my best to keep feelings in but I'm paranoid like mad, please has any1 got any advice to help hair come back and reduce stress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Madam, you need some weed.

What Guys Said 2

• This isn't just stress; it's some kind of hronal imbalance. You need to see an MD and get diagnosed first; the MD can also help with stress, but that's not the cause of the baldness.

• Sex or masturbation would be good for stress.

What Girls Said 1

• ok for hair: take vitamins, a multivitamin, biotin, and hair skin and nails vitamins, I heard prenatal vitamins are good too, also massage some olive oil, carrot oil or dr. miracles gro balm on the scalp and wash off the next day

for stress: you need to relax, breathe and understand that everything will be okay. drink some tea, chamomile tea is very relaxing, or rub some lavendar oil on your wrists to smell, the smell of lavendar can be very calming, also do some exercise go to the gym run or walk for 40 min, do yoga, go to a park hear the birds chirping and just embrace nature

• Thank you, those are really good ideas x