Is this true about attractive girls?

While reading answers on some question asked by a girl regarding beautiful girls, some guy's answer caught my attention. He said "beautiful (attractive) girls are known to be shallow, spoiled, hard to get, play games, and guys chicken out to talk to them." This isn't word for word. Is this stereotype true? I mean to categorize attractive females as being shallow, hard to get, they play games because they can get any guy they want, and spoiled? Sure, the chicken out part is somewhat true because we all get nervous around people we find attractive, but what about the rest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh. Not really.

I think guys who chase really attractive girls without being attractive think this because they hang on the world of the game players. The girls who don't play games politely turn them down, whereas the game players pretend to give them a chance. There are more "normal" girls than game players, but the hot normal girls don't even pretend to give these guys a shot. Hence, it seems like all hot girls are game players. In reality, it's only hot girls that these guys can get attention from are game players. Same goes with girls and hot slutty guys ... of course a hotty slutty guy is going to be involved with more females, by nature of being slutty. That doesn't mean that all hot guys are sluts or that all male sluts are hot guys, for that matter. A lot of them aren't... But the overlap comes when girls chase a slutty guy BECAUSE he's hot and then thinks he's slutty because he's hot, when, in reality he's hot AND he's slutty, but the reason she has access to him is because he's slutty and the hot mongamous guys are usually in relationships.

What Guys Said 9

• i don't categorize all beautiful women too be that type of people. but I certainly think girls in their teens and early twenties can be like that. shallow, play hard to get. this is why I don't approach younger girls, I think they have a immature way of doing things. I like the older women, because they are much more down to earth. and easier too talk too.

but boys at that age can be just as bad the way they treat girls. I think the next generation will find it a lot harder than us to pull lol. cause it seems its going that way. neither sex seems too know what the other one thinks.

to be honest I am sick of our generation, because they keep moaning about each other. its like sort it out, neither of you are doing any justice for each other. this is why I WISH was born in my parents day. I call the our generation, the PATHETIC GENERATION.

• It's not true of all beautiful women. However, with that being said, I've seen plenty of girls who are incredibly snobbish about their beauty and have this sense of misplaced self-entitlement in everything they do in life. Girls like that turn me off completely and I would never waste my time approaching them or bothering with them.

• I agree with the statement if the girl is too snobbish about her looks, I won't even waste my time with her. sometimes girls with beauty, let themselves down, by their persona. now its getting to the point men are sick of doing all the work. because they make it too hard. I get the feeling that the females are paying the price for it, even the nice and genuine ones. why do I think that, because more girls are complaining we are just not approaching. but hey society is going down hill anyway.

• I for one figure that they're out of my league. I never get to know them to tell you if they are down to earth (low maintenance) or spoiled ( high maintenance)

• Most of those stereotypes are not true in all cases. Except the one about being "hard to get". Not every man around town has a beautiful woman on his arm. You have to have a lot going for you or get really lucky.

• No.

I know a handful of spoiled, "hard to get" girls who are average-looking.

I's amusing really.. they think they are great catches, but they just make fools of themselves.

And there are a lot of attractive girls who have none of those traits you mentioned.

Personality got absolutely nothing to do with looks.

• Like any massive generalization, there is a note of truth here...some girls are lookers and are vain as well...some girls are lookers and are not vain but get hit on a lot...there are actually quite a few good looking females that end up without husband or children either one...no generalization is true in entirety and frequently not even in the majority...(:(:(:

• i tell you what... is 100% true!

• No, it's not true. You can't judge a whole group of people like that.

• i suggest to you have everyone on this site say thanks to the media, movies, novels, for the way we are thinking about things. hooray to capitalism. I know its only question lol. but that statement is more or less true.

What Girls Said 0