How do you know if your attractive or not?

Self esteem issues. I don't know if I am!

I couldn't post a picture if I wanted to. Gotta be 4xp or some sh*t.

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't really a good way to determine this just observing other people's treatment of you and hearing their opinions. I think if you get enough opinions that are similar you can get somewhat of an idea of where you stand, but until then it's really hard to tell.

Personally, hearing sort of the same tone about my looks raised my self esteem. I used to think I was butt ugly, but now I see that I'm at least average to most.

Just don't think that you aren't attractive because you don't get asked out or something like that. Not everybody gets a lot of attention from the other gender and it can be for a bunch of different reasons.

What Guys Said 8

• Being attractive to one person, is relative. Every guy has his own preferences... Being attractive in general, comes down to how much attention you attract and how many people of the opposite gender make an effort to get close to you in some way and flirt with you, compliment you, etc.

• If a heat-seeking missile of a woman targets me out of all the guys that surround her, that means something.

Looking forward to the destruction...

• Do you like the way you look in the mirror?

To improve the way you look, get into shape, eat well, dress well, keep yourself well groomed, take care of yourself (hair, skin, etc.)

• Pics or it didn't happen

• Tell me about yourself :) Posting a picture wouldn't do you any harm either.

• If you're happy with what you see in the mirror.

If you get hit on/creeped by random strangers of the opposite gender.

If people of the same gender sees you as a threat.

• no idea :\

• I go based off what I hear.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to like yourself. I've said this before, You are the first example of how people are suppose to treat you and thin of you.

There are people that I don't think they are attractive, but then when I see they treat themselves as if they are, my perception is altered.

Take care of yourself, believe you are AMAZING, beautiful, focus on that energy of being AMAZING, and people will think you are too. :)