Are glasses a turn off?

Are glasses a turn off? I just hate contacts.

Updates:
By the way theses are the glasses I have, Polo Ralph Lauren PH2015 Eyeglasses. I can't put up links yet...

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely no problem with a guy in glasses, but if your conscious about it just try to pick a pair that suit you really well; the pair you have look really cool. I wear glasses sometimes to, It has never been a problem for me, I love mine, I think they really suit my face, Lots of people say they just make me look uber intelligent when I put them on, but aren't a turn off in any way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• some guys look sexy in glasses... those are pretty nice as long as they don't look like Harry Potter glasses or have a big piece of duck-tape on the nose bridge lol. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park used to wear glasses and he looked freaking hot in them...but I think had eye surgery so he doesn't have to where them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's not a turn off. Nothing wrong with wearing glasses as long as they aren't like, Harry Potter glasses or something like that xD

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not a turn off, I think they're cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I actually have a thing for.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I actually know some guys who look better with their glasses on

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice glasses! To begin, I must say I have a thing for guys who wear glasses, I don't know why but I like them. So don't worry, besides contacts (as you said) are a bother. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think if you are already cute/hot whatever and then you put glasses on then you become 50 times hotter, but if a dude is not attractive to begin with then probally look better w/o

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a turn off at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think glasses are a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • nerds have $$$

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• ima grab some malcom x style frames for my next pair. I only need them for reading and computer work but they got swagg for all day long

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are not a turn off but these polo glasses even though in fashion are ugly in my oplinion. They take away too much from your face. Wire frames are still the best unless you have a less than desirable face.

0|0
    0|0