Do guys like fake nails (ex. French Manicure) on girls?

It won't let me post a link to a picture, but you can just google french manicure.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it really doesn't matter to me. French Manicure looks very nice. I really like it haha. Girls with long nails is a turn off. Regular sized fake nails are fine. Fake nails is a girl thing and always will be. It's what girls do so I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i don't really care, if she likes them then I'm alright with it. not cool with those ghetto 6 inch claws people have sometimes tho.

2|0
    0|0
  • I must say I do have some kind of a fetish for prettu hands. Its not a crazy one like those people from prn. I just love pretty hands and I admire them and if the girl is not unattractive, I get super attracted to her. I do like nail job if it looks close to matural length and a nice polish. However those 1inch nails that them cashier mamas use to ring registers... hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally dislike anything and everything that is fake on a girl. I dislike fake eyelashes, boobs,hair, and nails. French manicure is very pretty and //////i would not complain so much about any girl of mine having fake nails but again I don't much like it and I think biting nails is really gross(not saying you bite your nails)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's like fake eyelashes they look ridiculous. Well kept ones look so much nicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really notice girl's nails.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• These are nice >

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get you, why are french manicures considered as fake nails? we can shape our nails to french manicure style. Or do you mean that all real nails with nail polish are also considered fake?

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself quite girlie but French nails are just blah to me. I don't mind average-sized fake nails once in a while, but some girls overdo it with giant, pink patterned claw-lookalikes. Makes them look like witches lol.

0|0
    0|0