Are guys into long eyelashes?

I'm just curious because there is a girl at my school who wears fake eyelashes everyday. Like I get if you want to wear them out or to a special occasion like prom or something, but everyday?

Guys, do you dig it or not? And girls, do you like wearing them?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like when girls wear a lot of eye makeup (especially thick eyeshadow). Some dark eyeliner, and something to make your lashes a bit thicker, and longer is great. Too much makeup, and too long/thick lashes is not good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think heavy mascara is a good look. Keep it subtle and natural. Incidentally, I've been told by several women that I have long eyelashes and a few told me they were envious :/

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them when theyre naturally long...i mean the fake ones look good too if theyre well done but it would suck to know they go away at night :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Long eyelashes are one of my (few) weaknesses, but to be honest, I don't think it's good to wear fake eyelashes every day - the real ones may fall out - and that's not cool anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never noticed a girl's eyelashes, it's not really important.

2|0
    0|2
  • If they're fake I don't like em

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are my favorite thing on a girl so ya I like long lashes

0|0
    0|0
  • eh..don't care...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I even notice :P

I like a girl who does what she wants to do. If she wears fake eyelashes because she likes the look, fine by me. If she wears fake eyelashes because she's insecure about how she looks without them, that sucks a bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They don't even notice they're fake. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • they make your eyes look prettier but if they are obviously fake I don't think guys will like them. mascara is fine especially if you have naturally long lashes, but fake lashes are a bit much

0|0
    0|0