Which prom dress do you like the best?

That question and which girl do you think is the most attractive looking. I will tally both of these up at the end. link

Don't forget it's a two part question, best dress and most attractive.
link Here's the same pic, the original link stoped working for some reason. If you want to can you also answer this question link
Here are the tallied up results. Some people put more then one so I counted those.

For the Dress:

Black (far left): 4

White (shorter one): 4

Muti Pattern Blue: 0

Light Blue: 1

White: 1

Peach: 6

Black: 12

Pink/Purple: 1

No answer: 3

For the best looking:

Black (far left): 3

White (shorter one): 2

Muti Pattern Blue: 0

Light Blue: 0

White: 4

Peach: 3

Black: 14

Pink/Purple: 1

No answer: 4

Most Helpful Girl

• Second girl from the right is most attractive and has the nicest dress.

What Girls Said 20

• the first one in the black dress or the one in the peach dress

the rest are all either:

a)look like they're 12

b) look like they'd be the bitchy and/or slutty girl of the school.

• lol. Which dress do you like best?

• nope.

he asked us to pick, and I just gave justification with my answer.

and based on all my years of high school and college, id say its pretty much the same deal for every school

• why don't you think the one in the peach dress and the first one in the black dress look bitchy or slutty?

• The blond in the black dress. She is stunning and she has the prettiest dress!

• Can you please tell us why do you need to know?

• I'm curious to see who people pick is all.

• The white one would be nice but it's too unnecessarily revealing.

I think I have to go with the pink.

• Prettiest girl is the blond one

• which dress do you like best? Also, just to make sure you are talking about the girl in the black dress.

• I like it. I take it by that you don't like long dresses?

• no I don't like long dresses, skirts are meant to show your legs aren't they? you're meant to have fun at prom its not life or death

• I like the coral colored dress best, because of the dress itself not the color. I think the girl in the black dress on the left is most attractive.

• WHY do you need to know who the most attractive is? Tell us. Inquiring minds are dying to know.

• You going to answer?

• No. I don't think it's right and I can't see any GOOD reason why you should want to know. They are ALL beautiful.

• I like either of the two black dresses. That goes for the girls who are wearing them, too (most attractive). The brunette in white is pretty as well. it's between those three for me.

• White in the middle or the peach one next to her. The black one is okay, a little much though with the cuts :P

• Dress: blue one, then the pink, then the orange, I'd say black but it's a little too showy.

Prettiest: girl in black dress, or tall girl in white dress

• which girl in black dress?

• The blond one with the black dress that has slits on the sides

• light pink or the black one with the holes in the side...

• Which girl is the best looking?

• then the one in the black dress with the hole in the side...

or the tall burnet in the middle

• None. They look more like casual semi formal attire. Nothing to prom worthy.

• I like the white lacy one and the black one on the right.

• The last two girls on the right.

• the blond in the black dress definitely...for dress and girl

• I like the white one and black one on the left ... and beauty comes from with in so I wouldn't be able to give you an answer for the second part

• I know beauty comes from within, for all I know all of these girls could be complete a**holes. But for the purpose of the question could you please answer.

• I like the blond girl's black dress , it is designed very nicely and is the best one , the white dress is good too with the shorter girl.

• The two girls I metioned are the prettiest and add the tall girl wth white dress too.

• Lace dress is gorgeous, black one is too - prettiest girl is the one in the middle - tallest one with the white dress. though the girl in the black is pretty too. Lol all your dates for prom?

• I wish.

• he he that'd be something - walk into prom with like 8 dates :P

• I think the girl in the coral dress is the prettiest, but my favorite dress is the one on the far left because it's simple and looks comfortable.

• I don't get why coral dress girl wore her hair straight for a prom... and the girl in the multi-pattern blue dress looks like she's in the wrong group of girls. Honestly the girl in the black dress is prettiest with the best dress, but she also looks like a major bitch, based on what I know about girls from my school.

• The girl in the middle with the white dress is also really pretty, it just depends on your taste for blondes or brunettes.

• I meant the one in the orange dress, my bad.

• No problem, and yes orange dress is also very pretty, it's just the hair that throws me off.

• I like the pink dress the best and the girl in pink is the best looking.

What Guys Said 3

• Second from the right definitely

• same for girl and dress then?

• I think she wears it well which may affect my decision. Not every girl can pull that off

• 2nd from the right...no hesitation at all...I love blondes

• blonde chick in the black dress is my favorite girl AND dress