Spiky or messy look on a guy?:-D

Just as question say:-),My hair is kinda short now and I used to have messy hairstyles but now since its short I spike 'em up:-D,So I was just wondering which hairstyle is more attractive-

Spiky look or messy hair? please give a reason too thanks:)

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the face shape but I love the messy, lovable rogue look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I guess I would say "messy" over spikey- I don't know why but I just don't like spiky... maybe because I think it looks immature for a weird reason, I don't know. But if you use hair gel to give it some shape, that would be fine- maybe this would give the "messy" look? Overall, I guess the messy look, as long as your hair doesn't look like a nest lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the spiky look because I am so 90s but I mean the just the front spiky not the whole Pauly D look that is hideous I mean like old school backstreet boys style :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Fianlly someone is oldschool! I was feeling alone:-D

• No I love it butttt there can't be too much gel or it gets all sticky or dirty lookin like just enough to hold up the spikes :)

• Messy perhaps, hairstyles are so varied that it's hard to say unless you have pictures of both.

I really like the short short shaven kinda look too.

1|0
    0|0
    • short short like brad pitt in ending scenes of fight club? or dean of supernatural short?

• Show All
    • Seriously guys can make anything look good, so much variety in spikes itself even.. need a pic!

• Wait I will click one and show u:-)

• Messy!

Yummy~

0|0
    0|0
  • messy, with a tiny bit of gel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Messy is so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • messy, no idea why guys still do that spikey thing with their hair, they look like porcupines

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.