Am I too short? what is average?

I am 5'10 or 177cm I am 20 and am a white male.

Some girls have laughed at me in the past as I am not a man due to my short height. I was wondering what the average is and am I too short for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• 5' 10" isn't short? That is a full 8" taller than me...and I don't like guys that are too tall I don't like to have to be picked up to be kissed.

• Whats too tall?

• For me too tall is anything over 6' 3" because then I'm way more than a foot shorter and I'll feel constant attention drawn from my own self to my height and I want to he comfortable with talking to them at a relative eye level, being able to reach to kiss them when I want to, and feeling small but not childish in comparison to them.

• Thats a perfect height! I'm 5 foot so it really doesn't matter for ME lol. As long as a guy is over 5'7 that's good enough for me

• Your average-tall.

Those girls are idiots, that's an awesome height (and I'm 5'10", too). I don't know any girls in my friends group that would think that's short.

• I don't think 5ft 10in is short. Those girls sound like idiots.

• i think 5'10" is average height

• Those girls are weird then because 5'10 is plenty tall (my boyfriend's height :) )

• There is no such thing as 'Too Short'. As long as you are confident with who you are, it doesn't matter what girls think of your height or what guys think of you either.

• this is not short at all, this is a silly question and those girls that laughed at you are bitches that don't know what the heck they are talking about, don't worry about it you are fine

• Your taller than me :) most guys are

What Guys Said 7

• 5'10 is not short, it's about average for a male in the u.s.

as for girls laughing, forget them, they sound like shallow tards not worthy of your time anyway.

no one can control their height therefore feeling bad about is backward and uncounterproductive.

• 5'10" isn't short at all. I'm 6'2" and I'm a tower. most of my friends are 2 or 3 inches shorter than you.

• i'm 5'10 too and I've never had any problem with it

• Yo I'm 5'5 stfu.

• In the united states average height is like 5'9"

• I would kill to be 5'10, your lucky.

• Maybe they said that because you're white and not because of your height.