Regarding footwear?!

Whats better to wear during summer, flip-flops, flat sandals, sneakers or perhaps something with higher heel? I wear size 40 EU and my toes are bit longer but nothing ugly don't know what you girls wear and what you guys like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer wearing sneakers only because I like being able to move fast / run when I want to. I don't really care what the ladies are wearing as long as it is practical for whatever activities they are doing.

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends what you're wearing

• I guess it would depends what your doing.

What Girls Said 3

• I like stylish little sandals over flip - flops, usually a small comfortable heel, or one of the fabric designs that decorate the top of the foot.

Be wary though with sandals, they expose your feet more to the elements causing dryness and cracking :\

• lol, just wear what you want; what fits your mood and makes you comfortable. don't worry about what guys think of your shoes lol

• I hate shoes so I usually don't wear any