Fake blondes.......?

Okay, do guys mind if a girl dyes her hair blond and isn't blond naturally if she can pull it off? I ask because when I was younger, actually, up until 2 years ago I had natural blond hair. Kind of a dirty blond, but blond nonetheless. When I was really young it was white blond and got darker over the years. Now it's a light to medium brown. But I dye it blond because that's what I'm used to. But my eyebrows have gotten darker with my age too. So my question is if a guy cares if she's not naturally blond. Mine's a natural looking blond, not platinum or anything so I was just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• We (males) are going to tend to request natural...but guys are usually pretty flexible for some reason with regards to females hair...in any case I see no reason to not have it the way you would like..if your SO would like for yo to go natural and you are agreeable...can do it at that time...right?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, I wouldn't mind at all. If you look good, who cares? Go for it. :)

• I prefer people have there natural hair color, but at this point so many girls dye there hair it doesn't really matter.

• If you look good you look good I don't care how you got there

What Girls Said 0