Fake blondes.......?

Okay, do guys mind if a girl dyes her hair blond and isn't blond naturally if she can pull it off? I ask because when I was younger, actually, up until 2 years ago I had natural blond hair. Kind of a dirty blond, but blond nonetheless. When I was really young it was white blond and got darker over the years. Now it's a light to medium brown. But I dye it blond because that's what I'm used to. But my eyebrows have gotten darker with my age too. So my question is if a guy cares if she's not naturally blond. Mine's a natural looking blond, not platinum or anything so I was just curious.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• We (males) are going to tend to request natural...but guys are usually pretty flexible for some reason with regards to females hair...in any case I see no reason to not have it the way you would like..if your SO would like for yo to go natural and you are agreeable...can do it at that time...right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, I wouldn't mind at all. If you look good, who cares? Go for it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer people have there natural hair color, but at this point so many girls dye there hair it doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look good you look good I don't care how you got there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.