Help with t shirt colors for summers ?:-)

alright just as question say,ima need little help:-D k

Grey,white,black,red,green,blue,pink and yellow

Arrange them in descending order from most attractive to least attractive please?, Thanks:-D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Oh geez, it doesn't matter to me! Whatever color looks good with the guy's skin tone and hair color. But even then, it doesn't really matter. So...whatever his favorite color is? Lol

• It depends on the guy and how the colors look on his skin, hair and eyes... I guess I'm imagining my guy here...

* White- super nice against tan skin and stands out especially if the guy has black hair

* Blue- Really nice as well and matches the sky :P

* Black ( might be kind of hot though to wear in the heat but black looks hot on every guy. its my fave color in the fall/winter)

* Green

* Red

* Yellow

* Pink

Im just not the hugest fan of pink on guys ;) Sorry All the other colors are super nice though! Have fun shopping ( if that's what you are doing)

• Yeh That white color thingy is me!XD:-D and was that a lucky guess?o_O

• what color jeans!?dark or bright!?:-Q

• haha ... brighter/ more light. NOt dark but not too light either.. Just right in between perfect with a little fading because it stands out more and IDK! It jsut looks manly and hot next to the black! :D

• a better list: white, any light color, bright color, black, grey

your list: white,blue,pink,black,yellow,grey,green

• Black

Gray

White

Pink

Blue

Red

Green

Yellow

• white

black

red

grey

blue

green

pink

yellow

• Grey, blue, black, white, red, green, yellow, pink...sorry, but men wearing pink is kinda gross to me, unless it's subtle, like a pink stripe or something :)

What Guys Said 2

• Alright, all girls that have answered have put yellow last.

Take no notice.

I have noticed female attention rises at least 150 percent when a guy wears yellow of some kind.

• Well they say("Fashion") for the summer is that your suppose to generally wear brighter colors.