How do you get rid of stretch marks?

I am 19, and have stretch marks on the back of my calves because I began exercising fairly suddenly and I have them on the top inside of my thighs too. How can I get rid of them? I don't wanna look like a gross old person D':

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You're worried about looking like a gross old person? That's not vain at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You just can't get rid of ugly no matter how hard you scrub. Oh and stretch marks are permanent. Oh lol I am twice your age and have no stretch marks at all :):):):):):)

0|0
    3|0
    • You're also male. Stretch marks are far less prevalent in men. Almost all women have some degree of stretch marks somewhere on their body.

What Girls Said 4

• permanent sorry. they will be with you for life. learn to love them

1|3
    1|0
    • I will NOT learn to love them. I am f***ing 19 and cannot deal with it AT ALL.

• Show All
    • Truth bomb.

• lol I know she got mad at the truth.

• I heard Bio Oil helps or Cocoa Butter and even Mederma.

1|0
    0|0
    • Any idea how long this will take? They're so disgusting I want to cry.

• Show All
    • Thats not true, anyone can have them.

• I don't care I associate them with old fat people and they are on my calves which are very toned so I don't understand at all.

• Bio oil has help reduce my stretch marks.

I sometimes use the Aloe Vera plant before I shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross old person? Really? You think that stretch marks appear with old age? Stretch marks are associated with young people and pregnant ladies because they appear from rapid growth or loss, not old people. Oh, and have some respect for the elderly because someday you will be that "gross old person".

0|0
    1|0