Girls, what is your favorite black dress?

What type of dresses do you like to wear often? fgdfhdgasfa

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Though I obviously don't know what it's like to freeball it, I would imagine the girl equivalent is wearing a dress. I love them...they feel so liberating lol. I'm not a fan of really tight, short dresses (unless I plan on going out and looking like a slut) lol. My favorites are:

Simple maxi dresses: link

50s-style dresses: link

Casual sun dresses: link

I also love dresses with pockets. I've gotten into the hobby of making my own dresses so it's the color and style I want.

As far as my favorite black dress, I would have to go with one of the lacy numbers poeticninja picked. Black lace is always classy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For an formal occasion, I like floaty sleeves, mid thigh length black dresses, maybe with some detail along the collar but quite classic and elegant. Example: link

For informal occasions such as nights out, I go for a tighter fitting, curvaceous dress to show off my legs and easy to move about and dance in. Example: link

0|0
    0|0
  • I love lacy, ruffled, classy, or simple but shapely dresses. I also tend to lead to odd choices if I like them. I am a romantic at heart so dresses that melt your heart are the ones for me.

link

link

link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • favorite black dress? any type of long sleeved/ 3/4 / strappy bodycon, sometimes backless or with a v-neck/double scoop front. e.g.:

link

Occasionally I'll wear something with a bit of flare e.g.:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite black dress is this little lingerie dress I recently bought. It's adorable.

I wear summer dresses, little flowy things, every day of the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer little white dresses from Lilly(I have 2 but not these versions but similar):

link

link

link

ohmygosh, they are so cut with pearl necklaces and earrings.

But as for LBD, I like simple:

I'm an hourglass with big breasts and more hips than ass really so my favorite styles are the left and middle on the top row. The left and right on the bottom

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tight dresses or any kind with lace.

link

link

link

link - Although, I can't find a dress like this. Searched everywhere. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like summery dresses, cotton and flowy.

As for my favorite black dress, probably this one: link

0|0
    0|0
  • My fav dress at the moment is a strapless sundress with purple lepord spots on it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i defently love my hollister dresses their my favorite. the kind that are slim and poofy but show off my figure and cover my butt at the same time

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.