Is a soft, athletic body attractive these days?

So I'm super uncomfortable with my body, I'm in my recommended weight zone but I just feel so fat all the time! 5'6 132lbs btw

So I'll get to my question now, if a girl has an average body (soft but athletic) is that still attractive?

I'm working on getting SUPER toned and having a flat stomach but it's a long process

• No, not attractive
    17% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Yes, still attractive
    83% (5)100% (12)94% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to say without a pic. You seem fine by your numbers. But just get healthy and happy with your body, don't worry about the rest.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Define "soft but athletic." Considering that athletic entails firm with visible muscle tone, I just can't picture it.

0|0
    1|0
  • The toner, the tonier, as they say. Everyone should look like my Chinese girl friend. But they don't HAVE to look like her!

0|0
    1|0
  • Judging by numbers, you sound pretty dope. Hard to say though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound kind of perfect to me, having a toned stomach, athletic and most importantly you are willing to work towards it. Many girls I know do not even exercise regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard to know what you really look like just from height and weight numbers but yeah, you don't need a super toned body to be attractive. id rather a girl not have abs or something myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly, any healthy good looking and happy girl is attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • picture?.. example picture?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You sound pretty similar to me. I play tennis so I'm very athletic and toned, except my stomach just won't get flat. I'm 5'7" (nearly 5'8") and 118-120.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here! 5'7" and 135. I enjoy working out and running, so I have muscle but still a soft stomach...not as flat as I want it to be!

0|0
    0|0