Who else has a really strong liking/preference for redheads?

I think ginger guys are the cutest! The redder the better & I especially love curly ginger guys! The fair skin and light eyes to compliment it is gorgeous.

It's not really a preference and I don't necessarily have any hair/eye color preferences, but I am definitely fond of it

My friends don't like redheads so they always poke fun at my love for them

Who else has a strong liking or preference? If not, what do you prefer?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• i can dig a redhead

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They are all right. But I don't like the fact that they are so fair skinned. I am a sun person, so my woman better be one as well.

1|0
    1|0
  • oh ya...

I have seen some natural redheads that were just exquisite ... but they are so rare, like unicorns.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads they are my favorite, it has to be there natural hair color though. link link

1|0
    0|0
  • well I do like red heads but I like the really dark redish brown :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i date a redhead. she was so bitchy but damn she could ride that d***

2|0
    1|0
  • I like redheads :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like them too, maybe its because there gingerish in my genes.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone

1|0
    0|1
  • Hell yeah. not gonna lie I have a little crush on rachiee on here. that's one cute redhead right there!

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yea some of them are quite cute. There's this one guy on my campus who's a red head and he is ridiculously sexy.

I never got why being redhead was seen as a bad thing? I hear people mocking " gingers " all the time.

They don't look any different from the average white person. some look a hell of a lot better actually.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause of Southpark lol

But my mom said the one redhead at her high school used to get picked on. Mind you he had a very ugly name(can't remember at the moment) but she said the football players would smack him on the head so his face would hit the desk but they were cool with him. He was like the nerd who put up with bullcrap. And they made fun of his red hair and freckles. I don't see why they are bully worthy

• wow. people just love to hate on anyone I swear.

• I know two red headds, they're pretty cute(: WHy all the hate?

1|0
    0|0