Favorite deodorant on a guy?:-D

I have tried many Axe dark temptation,provoke,marine Playboy,Essence,park avenue some seems to work some don't-.- :-D and I was just trying to figure out which one is best deodorant,so just name your favorite deodorant that you like smell of on a guy and maybe a reason too,Thanks:-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the smell of AXE! Girls either love it or hate it

What Girls Said 1

• Old Spice. Always smells good on my man.

What Guys Said 1

• There seems to be a theme with what you're picking out, heavily marketed crap.

Nobody's ever said anything good about axe products, but they have lots of commercials with girls climbing over guys so it must be good right? And playboy, come on that's nothing but a name.

Just stick with a brand that knows what its doing and wants to make you smell like a man, not the human equivalent of burnt plastic

Degree has a good range of stuff, just go to the store, pop the caps off and take a whiff. Just stay away from the "cool" branded stuff, it's deodorant nobody cares who makes it as long as you don't smell like crap