What's your view on girls who wear say a neon pink sports bra and a white t-shirt?

So what's your view on girls who wear say a neon pink sports bra and a white t-shirt? Like not just to the gym but out side of there. School, grocery store, etc.? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Reminds me of the day at the pool when a well endowed gal newbi stepped out of the water to shower down before locker room and discovered how little her WHITE swim suit concealed her naked body. Actually, swimmers are so used to near nakedness, no one really stared/cared so she didn't turn red/pink like that bra.

Casual in the old days = formal in these days, it won't be long until everyone wears their PJs to WalMart & BBQ places.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not something that makes me think anything. My guess is they just had errands to run and didn't feel like going through the whole "routine" for grooming just to pick some coffeeor laundry deteregent up from the supermarket.

• If that's their worst misdemeanour I see no problem.

• That definitely is a problem. Will mankind survive ? I hope so.

• I always wonder how they get away with that. Don't their parents say anything?

• My, my, you were raised well. Raising your kids that way too, eh?

• :) Well, I am thankful to God for being born in a good family, to 2 caring and educated parents and finally, in a better "culture".

• Trying to get attention.

• Sounds kinda cute! Some girls may be able to pull it off.

• it will bring attentions of males.

• That's just as bad as black bra under white shirt

What Girls Said 8

• I wear neon sports bras or tank tops under white t shirts or yoga tops (loose) often on casual days. Not really trying to "send a message" but it's cute, looks good on me and you can't see anything so why not

• tacky if your not at the gym

• I don't see it as a big deal if its a sports bra. I mean you can go to the gym and see a girl without any shirt just her sports bra or a girl out jogging like that. If it was was pink lacey bra then I think it would be inappropriate. Girls and now wearing the cropped shirts that have their stomach showing so the sports bra is fine.

• I avoid that from hapening its unesscary attention

• She's seeking attention

• It's "a look." What kind of statement they are trying to make is up to you to come up with. Personally, I think it screams, "here are my boobs!"

• My friend wears it. Guys love it, girls say she's a slut

• She didn't think that it'd show through