Guys, do you prefer a woman that wears high heels or flip flops all the time?

I just think girls in flop flops everywhere but the beach just looks like trash and lazy, don't you think heels are sexy and who doesn't want to look sexy all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definetly heels are way sexier than trailer park flip flops. And I very much like the pantyhose your wearing in your photo, very sexy. Women look so sexy wearing them.

What Guys Said 21

• Heels are definitely sexy, but they must be very uncomfortable after a few hours. I find flip flops to be very sexy too, and not trashy. Flip flops put a girl's beautiful feet and toes on display like nothing else. I find girls' feet and toes beautiful, and not disgusting at all, so I like to see them in flip flops, especially with nicely painted nails, a toe ring or two, and an ankle bracelet. This looks really hot. I like seeing and hearing flip flops smacking on girls' heels when they walk, too. It's sexy.

The sexiest flip flops that have come along are leather Rainbows, with their raised arches. A girl wearing Rainbows, especially old, well-worn ones, will definitely capture my attention, with her gorgeous feet and toes.

Personally, I really like how a girl's feet smell after she's been wearing flip flops all day, especially old, worn-out one that have her aroma well-infused in them. Or if she's been wearing heels or old chucks without socks all day. To me, her different scents from wearing trashed flips flops or heels or chucks are sexy smelling. The scent of a girl's feet is a special part of her essence, and not something to be ashamed or disgusted by, and a lot of guys find it to be a turn-on. And no, her feet don't need to be clean to be sexy. To me, if her feet are hot and sweaty and tired and dirty, that's when they have their sexiest smell.

So girls, keep wearing heels, flip flops, chucks, flats, and driving guys nuts.

• anything they like to wear that is comfortable could you please answer my question? :) link

• personally, I love the look of heels. :)

• flip flops are f***ing awful. I can't wait until the fad passes. It makes girls look sloppy and lazy. They wear them everywhere and somebody seems to have told them that it is appropriate. If you want to be treated like a lady, you need to act like one. That starts by showing that you care about how you look.

Flip flops are for the beach. Wear attractive shoes everywhere else.

• flip flops are like the sexiest thing a girl can wear next to heels its like thongs for the feet so I guess a girl wearing a thong isn't hot either.

• Flip flops are definitely not sexy.

• I think girls look fine in both.

• Dress for the occasion. If you go to a game in heels, you're going to look a bit out of place

• Marry me! :)

• I hate heels.

• dress for the occasion

• flip flops mostly

• High heels are a turn on for a lot of guys. Flip flops do make girls look trashy and not attractive. Sex is better when the lady wears heels. Everything about high heels for a relationship is better so why don't more women wear them?

• It all depends on the occasion. Of course, they cannot wear heels all the time. For me, what matters most is that the shoes are open. I do mot like closed shoes on women. Oh and I hate those stripper heels. Unfortunately, they are IN these days.

Having said that, flip flops on nice / pretty feet are a manor turn on for me.

• Definitely flip flops!

• I would love it if she did, both are very sexy.

• Is there an in between? Flip flops are not attractive. Heels are attractive but most certainly not comfortable for a woman so as long as a woman looks good but doesn't come off as looking lazy all the time then I will like it.

• depends on the time and location

• girls in flip flops are sexy.

• Not really a fan of heels on women, now if your going somewhere nice OK fine, but if your just going to the store, or around town wear whatever you want. Guys don't care what you wear.

• I suppose flip-flops, for very limited occasions like her having a nice tan and just going to the beach with her jean shorts and bikini top, but for everything else, high heels.

Death to flats!

• Heels look painful :P

I don't really have a preference, though. Maybe simple flats.

• It's one extreme to another in my opinion. Wearing heels all of the time seems high maintenance to me and that she wants to show off.

What Girls Said 5

• I love heels... Especially when I'm trying to get guys (or women for that matter) to notice me. :)

They not only make my legs look great but they also seem to make my butt look even better! lol

I even love to see other women in heels... Major turn on! (wink)

• I have flat feet, so wearing heels for long periods of time is very uncomfortable to me. I've yet to figure out what works. I wear wedge heels, but I mostly prefer flats and sneakers. Vans, Converse, ballet flats, etc.. Executed in the right way they can be just as fashion-foward as heels and much more comfortable. I can actually move around!

• I think heels are sexy and I'm not a fan of flip flops

• I used to dislike flip flops & flats, always went out in heels but there comes a point where you just feel silly because everyone is so casual... just got to go with occassion and the culture around you!

The country I live in is all about flip flops so... it's not trashy at all, it's considered standard.

• heels are sexy but sometimes there is such a thing as looking too sexy for the occasion. unless I am going to work or on a date or a party or something I prefer to wear wedges or something that isn't a heel.

heels also are not that comfy. my legs ache if I wear them for too many hours at a time, and they are harder to walk in compared to other shoes.