Can a girl's outfit distract guys during class?

If a guy is trying to pay attention in class and a girl has on a skirt, shorts, or a low cut top within view...does it ever take his attention away from the lecture?

Me and my family had a discussion about the way some girls dress and how it shouldn't be allowed...So now I want your opinions

Doesn't it kind of piss you off because your trying to pay attention, but your hormones won't allow you?...if I was a guy I would get pissed, but still glance lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does but it doesn't. Like we might keep catching glances but its not like we're going to zone out for an hour.

Let's put it this way, if someone says they missed that last thing the teacher said because of a hot chick, I would believe him. But if he said he missed the entire lecture because of some hot chick, I know he's full of sh*t.

What Guys Said 9

• It can...but honestly I say the whole idea ofbeing "distracted" by a girl's outfit is the guys' fault for lack of attention

When I was in undergrad there were A LOT of good looking females, and it was in southern CA so there were plenty of skirts and shorts and tank tops and spaghetti straps. :)

I was never distracted DURING lecture for no more than a one second glance because I can control my hormones during class. :)

However it seems like a lot of guys have trouble thinking with their cranium head (instead of the penile head) during class.

U should be able to dress cute w/o worrying about guys hounding over your outfit during class. :-D

• Definitely.

• LOOL, it depends on the individual, but to me it usually it does =P

• My attention span in school was terrible anyway, so some eye-candy wouldn't do any harm at all!

Schools should re-invent uniforms - so all the girls should wear skirts... instead of pants -.-

• hahaha I used to NEVER pay attention of Fridays in high school. This girl sat in front of me(Cindy Cutsell)and wore her cheerleading outfit that day every week. Wow what a set of legs.

• Its possible hahaha :D

• Girls distract me during class no matter what they are wearing.

• Sometimes it annoys me, but most of the time I'm happy to have something nice to look at.

• YES. not really annoying since I'm most likely imagining sex with her at that moment. and that's always fun ;)

• Girls are already distracting, but even more if they are wearing skimpy clothing.

What Girls Said 0