Have you ever seen a good looking short guy?

Have you ever seen a good looking short guy? Or are the only good looking guys the tall ones?

When I say short I mean 5'4'' to 5'6''. Within that range.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen plenty of cute short guys. Some even shorter than 5'4.

What Girls Said 14

• Hell yea, time and time again.

My trainer was 5'7 ( which is short to me because I'm 5'9) and he was freakin smexy. He does body building so he had all these muscles in all the right places ( naturally so he wasn't all roid lookin,) total sweet heart, and funny.

I'd always wear my skimpier workout outfits and make sure I was lookin cute before going down to see him lol

• Yes. I don't know why this is but I have noticed that lots of short guys have nice facial features more so than tall guys.

• For real? All the time lol

• hmph =_= so not short...than again om a girl. hahah but still don't like to be called short. hahha. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. lol. but what is short to some may not be to others.

• I had a minor crush on a guy as short as I am. And I'm 5'1.

• I know a good looking guy who was a child model, is currently a small screen actor, very charming, smart, awesome person, and he is about five foot. Maybe five foot two but I don't think he's taller than me and I'm five foot two.

• My boyfriend is actually 5'6" and I love it. I am 5'2" and it is so awesome to have someone my own size to play with. We fit so nicely together. I much prefer his size to that of my 6' ex's. Oh, and I think he is very good looking.

• Yes, I have seen quite a lot of attractive short guys.

• I dated a guy that was 5'5" his height had nothing to do with why we are not dating

• it's because he had a small pecker :) jk jk

• Nope he always said I hate and was negative he also was the nice guy I wanted a little more fun

• yes I have lol I married one actually all the single ladies in town keep hiting on him to

• Yes. I've seen plenty of short guys that are attractive, as it doesn't always matter the height.

• I'm dating one. :)

Any guy can be attractive, regardless of height.

• Yes.

• Yeah, a guy was in my class last year. He was really short. Actually he has approximately the same length as mine (I'm very short too, I'm 5'1"). But he looked handsome and smart looking. His length doesn't affect his look at all. :)

What Guys Said 4

• my friend is like 5'6" and he's never had problem getting girls because of the height. he's more stocky built though so that probably helps him

• Im a good looking short guy :D

• I'm 5'7 o_O

• No every single short guy in the whole world is super ugly-just ask Tom Cruise