How do you feel about your appearance?

I rate myself a 4 on a scale of one to 10. I'm not pretty lol rate yourself on a scale of one to 10

i will allow anonymous on this since it can be a sensitive subject

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... its is sort.of weird I can't rate myself. I just don't know how to use numbers to scale human appearance. Anyway I will not say I'm average. Not a lot of people look like me. Even if I stand out for looking ugly...i still stand out. I mean I have really strong features...features that other people can't pull off and find horrendous. Typical pretty girls look nothing like me. I have chubby cheeks, big nose, big lips, big eyes...just big. I have a solid body. I'm not thin and slender like other girls. I have muscular curves...not the soft fatty type that every curvy girl has. Most people don't look anything like me. My looks are undescribable. Pictures don't even express anything. I'm the type of girl you either think good looking or ugly ass hell. And I know I look odd. If I had to rate myself with numbers it would be a 4 or 5... because... honestly I don't even like my looks. I am content with myself..but I'm tired of it all. I wish I could change it up. But that's not happening unless I get plastic surgery...but I am really not that insecure. Like I said...anything goes I know what I look like...and I can deal with i.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• pretty average

i'm waiting for all the girls to go on about how average they are when they're hot, especially evangelina :)

1|1
    1|0
  • Ehhh. 5.5. Maaaybe a six on a good day. I think I have the capacity to be like a 7 or 8, because my face is less than hideous and I've a good frame but I'm not in the greatest shape currently.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, just average guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a 7 but I could be like a 9 if I was in great shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, since the lowest number is one, my appearance SHOULD be one or close to it, whatever number is for someone not seeking a mate.

0|0
    1|0
  • A 9.

2|0
    1|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Above a 5, probably not a 10.

I don't want to seem self-centered by picking the exact number...

1|0
    1|0
  • 5 I suppose. Average.

1|0
    1|0
  • 5. Completely average. Maybe less so to some people, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ugly bastard as far as I'm concerned. If someone else disagrees, then it's always nice to hear them say. But personally, I'm a one looks wise. I'm in great shape, but I don't think I'm good looking, I've got too many scars and old injuries, plus I'm pretty ugly facially

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• 5--Average

I can either go down or up depending on whether I've put effort into my appearance or not. With makeup and my hair straightened, I'd say the highest I could go is maybe a 6.5 or 7. Lowest(failure at life lol) would be a 3

My facial features aren't crazily out of proportion but I'm seriously nothing special. I can easily name female users on here who are gorgeous & I promisepromisepromise, I'm not one lol

Body wise, I think I'm good there. I know it sounds cocky, but I think my body is better than my face lol probably a 7 and maybe an 8 with the right everything(one of those days where everything fits)

0|1
    0|0
  • 6.5 on average - 7.5 / 8 when I try.

2|0
    0|0
  • Between 4-7 depending on the day. I feel like there's lots of room for improvement xp

0|0
    0|0
  • Not trying to be conceited but I think I'm pretty. I'm unnecessarily insecure about my ears though

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10..

I could be at least a 5, if my breasts and ass were bigger.

0|1
    0|0
    • ninja ninja ninja... HEY LISTEN! Do you really think that's an accurate representation of your physical attractiveness? :P

• Yes, I really do think that.

0|0
    2|0
  • id say 9.9

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 and that's on a good day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 5 or 6

I just gotta work on my stomech.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk maybe like a 7.5 or 8 but if I was in great shape I think 9.5 or 10

2|0
    1|0
    • why am I getting down voted!

• +1

Because it's looked down upon on this site to have confidence & cause you're anon and some people on here think you only have the right to give yourself a high number if you aren't anon and your pic is of you

• oh well I don't want to be the "conceeded bitch" that's why I'm anon lol