What do guys find so attractive about shorter girls?

I am 5'0 and guys tell me how the time that they love how "tiny" I am. I'm like every other girl, just about 5 inches shorter. It's not that big of a deal but it is to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's the general way we are. Girls are usually shorter than guys. And this makes them feel more "manly" because they're taller. But in the very end, what does it matter. I would be happy to be with a woman. lol.

But then how many times in the movies do you see a taller guy hug a girl, and her head is near his chest...

What Guys Said 4

• well I like shorter girls for three reasons, though the first two are not necessarily mutually exclusive: (1) I am only 5 8' so a shorter girl just "fits" me better, (2) I want to be able to manhandle a girl, I want to pic her up and throw her on the bed, and other things that are not necessarily possible with taller girls, (3) short girls have a cuteness to them, that tall girls don't.

• you make the guy appear more "manly looking" because he's so much bigger than you AND theyre awesome to pick up and squeeze with hugs :p

• Happens all the time :P

• natural instincts of 'taking care' are hightened by a shorter chick...just a guess

• Many guys like the idea of overpowering a woman in bed, which is obviously much easier to do the smaller the woman is.

What Girls Said 0