If a guy has some hair on his chest is that good or bad?

Do you want him to shave it or keep it there would it be bad to have hair it is not out of control.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really into hair anywhere but on the head but I understand men are covered in it and will accept my man for who he is. If he'd rather not shave then he doesn't have to. He could do it as a treat every once in a while if he wanted to. But I don't really mind hair too much.

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on the body for me, if it's a big guy with hair no thanks but if it's a medium sized or skinny guy I love it but in moderation, I only like a bit of hair not totally crazy hair all over lol.

• I like my man to have some hair. Not like a bear but I like a hairy chest, just feels manly, ya know?

• I prefer hairless, honestly. My ex was completely hairless on his chest whereas my friends boyfriend is disgustingly hairy. She says she likes it, it makes me gag, but hell, I'm not sleeping with him XD

• It's alright if a guy has some hair, just not a hairy bush.

• Some hair is fine with me!

• Not bad, my boyfriend has a hairy chest and I love it :)

• I think when you are young like early 20's to mid 20's it is kinda hot. But, for me personally I don't care for hair on the chest. But if you had a little hair I think that would be fine with me.

• Gross! Shave!

• i personally have a fetish for that and find it extremely sexy, but I know other girls don't like it. it really depends on the girl some like it some dont. I like my men manly so chest hair and 5 o clock shadow and cologne = <3

• Personally I'm not into really hairy men. However, every woman has their own opinion. If you like it, keep it and the right one will appreciate.

What Guys Said 1