How to smell good all day?

I started to realize that I don't always have an attractive smell through out the day. I have a pretty hectic and chaotic schedule so I'm always bouncing from classes to sports to my friends.

Recently I've started to realize that I don't always smell "fresh" or great and it's a bit annoying. I've also realized that some of my guy and girl friends smells good all day and it's an empowering smell too.

So how do they do it?

I'm currently using Old Spice Deodorant and Old Spice Spray.

It would be nice if you could provide a little explanation on the smell of the cologne and why you like it. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• its all about layering the scents. you gotta use a good body wash first in the shower and cleanse thoroughly, exfoliate your body to get the dead skin off and open the pores that can trap odor. don't buy the cheap stuff, invest in some good brands like jack black from sephora he makes good mens stuff, loccitane is also good, or lierac mens line. then you have to moisturize your body with lotion. then, use an aluminum free deodorant, vichy makes a good one that's clinical. then go for cologne, again, buy the good stuff find your signature scent. make sure to rub some on hot spots, behind the ears, on the wrists and stuff. you can also get a solid or oil based cologne those last a lot longer and linger. hair products also leave nice scents may be try a new hair spray or gel get some nice masculine shampoo. also, carry refreshing wipes, baby wipes or odor eliminizing wipes with you in your bag, so if you detect an odor just go to the bathroom and freshen up, wipe on the armpits back and places you sweat the most. and lastly, if you find that over time the odor isn't going away, the problem is probably internal. may be ure not eating healthy enough, you are what you eat, so if you eat a lot of processed foods, onions garlic, a lot of unhealthy meat like pork and beef, when you sweat, you smell like the food you eat. so try to eat more fruits and veggies and do a detox cleanse or something. drink a lot of lemon juice in your water and drink tea to see if that makes a difference in how you smell.

• oh and I forgot to mention that hair traps odor! if you have a lot of body hair, especially on armpits and pubic area, you must trim that and keep it short because hair traps scents like an air vent!

• This is very informative! I'll definitely check out some higher end body wash.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't buy old spice that sh*t stinks lol old men wear it and it's not really that good it just makes them smell moggy lol, I suggest getting a anti-odor deogrant one that's just for freshness for under arms and body not linx just one with no particular smell as they really do keep you fresh for a good while, I buy them sometimes and I can still smell it on my underarms when I wake up, then buy a nice cologne, my favorite on guys is David Beckam, most guys wear it as they know most of us girls love it :\ lol but I don't know you might not like it though but pretty much that's how they smell so good, fresh deogrant then cologne.

• I love Beckham so I might have to try his cologne out. Any heads up on what is smells like?

• It's a nice musky sweet smell :) smells gorgeous of course quite strong so you don't need a lot of it

• First: get rid of all the hair in your special areas your Armpit...etc even chest if you have too much hair in it.

Second : Take a shower everyday,when you take a shower use good Items/tools/substances whatever you call it like the soap that kills the Bactria,the Bactria makes you smell by the way so you need to find a good soap that kills the Bactria and germs, use substances that smells good and that stay for days and their smell don't have a bad affect on your skin then use (after shower cologne spray) all over your body,when you start sweating,you smell that perfume. Finally change your deodorant, you can try like ( link ) I found Nivea very good.

Trust me you will never find yourself smelling bad anymore.

Don't put too much perfume or too much spray, it is just bad.

• My ex had this problem until he found Mitchum deodorant... I recommend it.

• You should use girls deodorant(one of my friends uses it and he always smells wonderful) and try using fabric softener and the fabric sheets for the dryer.

• You should use a clinical deoderant. I use it too and it works great. It doesn't dry out my skin but I am also never sweating like I used to. I also use a perfume spray in the morning and shower everyday. Those are some things you can do to smell good :)

• Keep deodorant and spray in your car or back back or whatever you use and every couple of hours put them both on again

• What about cologne?

Whatever you do DONT buy AXE, it sucks!

Though if you could afford it, buy a cologne like Hugo Boss or Jean Paul Gaultier (lasts all day btw).

• if I knew that I'd be doing it

What Guys Said 4

• Every mornin I slip a cinnamon stick in my rectum, and it sees me through even the most hectic day.

• Armpit hair removal makes more difference then you'd think. Doesn't need to be shaved. It keep it below 1/2"

• Put Cologne on your wrists. And spray it right after you get out of the shower so your skin is moist Ans absorbs more of the scent

• I think you might be making the mistake of thinking that they spray on once in the morning and it lasts all day.

Most guys learn when they need to double down on a deoderant or anti-perspirant, and keep a spray or two in non-home locations.