Girls, what do you look like without make up?

Do you like to wear make up or no make up? asfryrhjnfvdasa

Most Helpful Girl

• Without - link

With - link

I like wearing make up from time to time. Although, I only wear eyeliner and mascara now.

My mother doesn't like me going out in public without it so I got used to having make up on everyday when I was in high school.

What Girls Said 35

• I like to wear makeup, I think it's a lot of fun and I like to get creative with colors and styles. That being said, I only wear eye makeup and occasionally some color on my lips, and actually wear no makeup at all the majority of the time. I'm not one of those girls who won't leave the house without 'putting my face on'. I have fun with it, but I also don't need it to feel like I look nice or for others to approve of me. I work full time as an in-home caregiver for an elderly lady. It's not exactly a glamorous job, it's high stress and takes up a lot of my time and energy. When I get ready for work, I don't feel like getting all made up and dressing 'my best', because it's not practical for what I do. I don't always have the energy for makeup before or after I get off work, my clothes can get messed up, so I usually stick to casual jeans and tshirt for work. Sometimes after work I MAY feel like playing around with some makeup, or I may just put on mascara, or keep my face plain. On days off, it could go either way, sometimes I feel like dressing nice and accenting my eyes to go out or socialize. It depends entirely on my mood.

Anyway, with makeup: link

Without: link

I picked those examples because my hair was the same colors in both of them, and the same as my display picture, though they're not current pictures of me.

• Without - link

With - link

I wear make-up sparingly. When I do, it's for a special occasion.

• Yes, I wear makeup.

I love makeup. I'm an aspiring makeup artist lol.

This is how I look with a lot of makeup link (Foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, lipgloss, etc)

This is how I look like with nothing link (I look 10 years old)

And this is how I do my everyday look link Which is just some makeup lol. (Masara, lip liner, chapstick, and bronzer)

I like to wear makeup... My natural face looks boring and dull. Even though I am brown, I look pale and lifeless without makeup.

• oh shut the hell up. you look beautiful without makeup.

• i love makeup too,use it and abuse it if you want-but don't you dare say you look dull without it,you look gorgeous.

• I don't have any makeup on in my profile pic. I don't usually wear much as it is. I like to cover the dark circles under my eyes, and I throw on a little blush. Once in a while I'll put on some mascara on, though I'm lazy enough that I don't use it very often because I hate having to wash it off.

• I haven't always worn makeup on a daily basis, but I just got back into wearing it on a regular basis. I used to be a cakeface in 9th grade, because I had oily-acne prone skin & heavy makeup was just about the only makeup to cover it. Then started using less and less as time went on then when I went on Accutane my sophomore year of high school (around April/May 2010), I stopped all together. I normally wore liquid foundation, color powder foundation, translucent powder, eyeliner, mascara & eyeshadow, but I applied it heavily.

Since prom last Saturday, I've begun wearing it again: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation for oily/combination skin, one coat of Maybelline Great Lash(Big) & one coat of Maybelline Falsies in black drama, Covergirl Liquiline in sparkly(sparkling?) black, a light brush of either Palladio translucent rice powder to set my foundation or Maybelline FitMe in 320 Honey Beige and I use either my "give me gold" eye shadow palette by Maybelline or my limited edition Kohls Flirt! palette. Both palettes have earthy bronze, gold, copper & brown tones. It only takes me 10 minutes to do my makeup haha

I look almost the same. I think the only difference is my skin looks more lively, because even though I'm not white(Caucasian), my skin has a pale tone to it without makeup & foundation gives it a glowing brown look.

I don't mind going with or without makeup. It's whatever. I've yet to receive negative comments from guys or girls & I have no problem with makeup so that's all that matters :P

• Basically the same way I look without makeup, but in my mind that's the difference between Frankenstein's Monster and Briar Rose. My skin is simply a little more even and my eyes stand out more with makeup. I don't use much at all.

• I look the same, pretty much.

I use minimal makeup when I do wear it.

Usually just eyeliner and mascara and concealer to cover up any uneven skintone.

• I like wearing makeup sometimes, like when I'm going someplace nice or to work (very fashionable upscale business), but when I'm just hanging out on the weekends I don't like having to put it on.

This is me without makeup (back when my hair was red): link

• I resemble this girl without make up >

link

• With: link

WIthout: link

I think I look completely different with makeup on (especially depending on what type of makeup I do), but I'm way too lazy to wear it all the time.

• I almost never put on makeup unless it's a special occasion or I want to impress someone (e.g. on a date or something) but on a daily basis I'm normally barefaced.

• With: link

Without: link

So I don't look much different, just my eyes look bigger with makeup.

• I always wear make up, I wear a bit of concealer under my eyes and over a few old acne scars or to cover the occasional pimple, pencil in my right eyebrow a tiny bit (my brows are naturally uneven), tiny bit of light brown or skin tone eye shadow, mascara and a little bit of eye-liner on my top eye lid and sometimes I wear red or pink lipstick. Without it I look a little tired, my skin is good but not perfect and I look about 15 with make up I can pass for about 25 sometimes but overall I don't look that different so it's not like I wipe off my face at the end of each day.

• from what I've been told-kristen stewart,i don't really see it tho. and yes,i like to wear it,but sometimes I go without it

• LOL, you are being too kind...most people like the natural look more anyways. But I feel as though I look tired and young. By the way I don't know I just love makeup.

• I look pretty good..I hardly ever wear make up anyways

• I don't wear make-up, so I look like I do normally.

• i have a picture on my profile of me with no makeup.

i guess I look the same, just my eyes aren't as defined, and my jaw line isn't as defined. and my skin isn't as glowy and flawless as it is with makeup. without makeup, you can see very faded freckles. -.- grr.

• Idk, I get hit on more when I don't have on make-up.

Make-up just makes my eyes pop.

• A person.:p

I rarely wear make up. When I do it's because I actually want to look good!

My roomie on the other hand looks terrible without it. LOL!

• I don't normally wear makeup, I look normal enough without it. As long as I have chapstick, I'm fine. When I do wear make-up, I like eyeliner and a darker lipstick. So.. I look different.

• I do like wearing makeup (not too much) but I think I look okay without it, I just look a little more dead because my dark circles are more noticeable.

• Not all girls always wear makeup. I love it and I won't go out without it but I don't wear a ton.

• The same...a little mascara. Some sheer lip gloss. I'm done.

How bout you?

• When I go to school or work, I like to put on make up because it's fun...it can also hide tired eyes or an acne break out...but there are times I like to go natural too like at the beach and stuff

• Kinda simple

• i like wearing a little makeup...my lashes are blond so I mascara makes it look like I actually have some lol

thats all I wear though...maybe a little foundation cause redness or uneven skintone

• people think I am sick when I don't have make up on :D cause my eyes look so much smaller.

but I don't look like a completely different person.

• we look like ugly monsters.

• i like make up very much

• hideous ...i hate it I never leave the house without make up

link

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 2

• To tell the difference they should use the same lighting and within the same day

these pictures show nothing but what a good angle and lighting can do to make women look decent with no make up

• Probably look like alien from venus