Ladies what is your preferred height for a guy?

In addition how important is it to you that your guy falls within your preferred range? How much shorter/taller could someone fall outside your preferred range for you to still be attracted to them?

Thanks :D

• 5'5 and below
  • 5'6-5'9
  • 5'10-6'1
  • 6'2-6'4
  • 6'5+
I am surprised how many of you are voting for the shorter heights. Not a bad thing just interesting!

For the record I am 5'11.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer 5'11-6+ but I would date the guy so long as he is taller than my 5'6 by preferably 3-5 inches.

What Girls Said 9

• hmm like a guy who is 6'0 or 6'4

It's not important. but do like taller guys.

idk...don't really like guys being shorter than mi or the same height its not really a turn on...

Anndd in all honesty if you genuinly like or love the person it doesn't really matter you learn to accept it because there is always exceptions. lol.

• I'm 5 foot 5.5

I like my man to be taller than me, ideally a few inches taller than me. I don't like them being the same height as me, I'm a bulky, tall, chubby girl and someone the same height as me makes me feel even bigger.

Shortest I'd go would be about 5 foot 8. I don't like them towering over me, so 6 foot 2 is probably my limit.

• It doesn't really matter to me, but I do like it when a guy has some height on him just because I'm kind of a tall girl. I'm 5'7 so that's not really tall, but often, I'm taller than most of the people in the room. I also love my heels! <3 So it's nice to have a guy who's my height or taller, but if I find a guy who's got a lot of heart and he's really special, now way am I letting height get in the way!

• C most def... I'm around 5'6 and I like some height for my guy so I tend to like at least 5'9 and up to whatever.. I don't care if he's 6'3 or 6'4... but not shorter than my height..

• I would just like for the guy to be still taller than me when I have heels on, and I'm 5'5 so that translates to around 5'10 and up.

• Thats understandable. How tall are heels usually? I imagine most girls would want the guy to be tall enough where she is still shorter with heels.

• It depends on the occasion, but usually I think it's 3-4 inches, sometimes 5.

• I love guys when they are taller :) I feel so awkward when they aren't lol I'm 5'5 so I need a guy above that lol :)

• i don't know American height but he must be over 1.80 cms

• mine is 5"6' :)

• I'm 5.6 almost 5.7

So I prefer 5.6 - 6.0

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls I know say they just want a guy to be taller than them. I'm 6"1 and most girls say I'm the perfect height

• its been my experience that womn just want you to be taller then them and physically thicker so six four and thin would not be better then five eleven and built they just want to feel small

• I'm 6'4" trust me, girls LOVE the height.

• I can imagine. I am surprised by how many girls are voting for the shorter heights.