What do you think of this girl's outfit?

Question is above. Also, girls would you wear it and guys would you want your girlfriend to wear it? link link link

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear it :)

• You would look amazing in it.

What Girls Said 23

• I love the colors together. That peachish pink looks great with gold and white pearls, but I'm not too excited about the style of the top. It's more like something you wear when you go to work or when I'm down south and I'm going to a really religous, show no skin church. I like the pattern of the skirt, but it's not funky enough for my style. She did a great job matching color schemes though :D

• She's showing enough leg for me. What is funky enough for you style?

• it's not about showing skin, her look is just really predictable which isn't my style. It would be a great outfit if you worked at a bank or you were going to church because it's stylish yet simple. But I prefer a more interesting outfit

• Like what, if you don't mind?

• waaaaay too much pink going on, look like a giant candy floss. If the skirt was black or white or just some other color to break it up then it would be elegant and pretty but no, I find it quite vulgar, especially the skirt half. Sorry!

• So, if you could change the colors you would wear it?

• yeah, I like the style and the bow at the top is cute but seriously the color is hideous.

• It's really cute. I love it, but it's not my style personally. I wouldn't wear it, but I'd buy it for a friend or family member.

• No. I don't like the top/skirt combo. I don't like how short it is. I don't like how high it goes around her neck. The bow seems at odds with the buttons. This is definitely not something I'd wear. although the color is.

• So, you think the skirt is too short?

• Are you asking me to judge someone else? I'm judging the fashion, not her actions.

• If she thought it was appropriate and she felt comfortable in it, then good for her.

• I think it's nice, but the shirt seems to small for her. I would consider wearing it though.

• How can you tell the shirt seems to small?

• The buttons below the bow are struggling to keep the fabric together, and in the 3rd pic you can very much see the outline of her bra, showing that the shirt doesn't fit well, but it's still nice.

• Would you wear a shirt to small on purpose?

• i love it its just so cute :) I feel like I could wear this on a rainy day under an umbrella lol

• No, I would not.

The color is bland. Also, it just one color. Have the cardigan the color lavander or teal would make it stand out more.

The top part is a thin fabric, you can see the bra outline. That's a no no.

I, personally like dresses that are tight and a bit shorter than that.

• I don't think it's a dress, it's a shirt and skirt.

• Okay, I wouldn't wear that shirt and skirt.

• I love the jewelry, which seemingly ties the outfit together.

• It does go well with the rest of it.

• So, you like the outfit then.

• Not my style, nor would it work for me.

But it looks cool on her..although I don't like the coral pink. She would look better in baby blue or turquoise.

• Maybe if it was short straps instead of long sleeves, it's summer.. the dress is gorgeous but hate how it's so covered.

• I like how it's so covered, but I'm weird like that.

• If you like it who cares, there are going to be girls who like it as well.

• so so not very good and not very bad

• i like the style but the color is AWFUL!

• It's OK. I wouldn't wear it because it's not my style, but it's not a bad looking outfit.

• Not my style.

• The skirt shouldn't be that big

• I think it's the wind.

• I don't like the skirt part because its too bubbly

• How is the skirt bubbly?

• It reminds me of a bubble skirt but I wouldn't wear it with that shirt

• I would never wear that...

• I don't like it. It's not my style.

• Idt separet wear each par

• So you would wear each but not all together?

• Love it, and yeas I would wear it but not the heels. Well not the top but the skirt is adorable.

• Oh and not the earring, and I would one or the other on the wrist, I think it's too much.

• What top would you wear with it then?

• I like the top but it looks to small on her and the bra is weird. I don't know maybe a white one, I like the color but it doesn't match the skirt.

• I love it, I would defiantly wear that. I would change the color of the shoes and the earrings, but besides that it's perfect.

• I love the shirt.

• Not for me

What Guys Said 3

• first 2 pics the wind makes it look like her ass is gigantic Lol. I don't like it though

• ive seen girls wearing outfits like this one, I wouldn't mind my girlfriend wearing something like that.

• Where?

• It's a skirt and a shirt, not a dress.

• My girlfriend will look good in it in a different color.