What is more feminine skirt or trousers?

What is more feminine skirt or trousers? How often do you wear a skirt?

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• skirts, no doubt, I wear them pretty often.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Skirts, definitely. I almost exclusively only wear skirts and dresse, as well as high heels. I've just always felt more at home in them, as opposed to pants. Just a girly-girl, I guess. However, I do appreciate a nice pair of dress slacks, and heels from time to time, just to break things up, or if the weather is really bad.It gets bad sometimes, here in the northeast US.

0|2
    0|0
  • skirts are definitely much more feminine than trousers. I wear skirts very often, probably more than trousers/shorts.

0|2
    0|0
  • Trousers can be very feminine and flattering depending on the style or cut. And I haven't worn a skirt since I was about 9, and I'm currently 19. I honestly don't see the appeal of skirts becuase to me, they're are just so impractical! But unfortunately my 10 year run of avoiding skirts will come to an end considering I've been asked to be a bridesmaid next year :P

0|0
    0|1
  • Skirts are more feminine.

I haven't had any skirts for a while because I never could feel them out until I turned 17 - 18 lol. Now they look appealing - problem is, I have a deep arch in my back which gives my bum a lot of lift, so the back of the skirt is on the brink of looking like lingerie :P

Trying to figure out how I can wear them in a cute fashion without half my tush hanging out of em :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirt

0|2
    0|0
  • Skirts but I barely wear them maybe once a year

0|1
    0|0
  • Society dictates that skirts are more feminine but,i think that is subjective.I never wear skirts.Maybe three times a year or less and in no way does it make me less feminine.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well to be honest most of the time I wear skirts welll for a few reasons.

1) showin off them leegsss >:D

2) I dress like a schoolgirl most of the time

3) I feel like its cuter lol

I wear them 6 days a week lol so yeah I wear my skirt on a daily basis lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I think skirts are more feminine, and I wear them pretty often from spring-fall. In the winter it's just too cold.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear both. But I wear skirts ALOT.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think both can be. I wear both, but jeans the most. I'm currently wearing a dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are definitely more feminine. I wear them about 3 days a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt, not often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are more feminine, I don't ever wear them to school but I do wear them out often. I don't wear short or tight skirts though, more bohemian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts are but I never wear skirts. The last time I wore a skirt was to my high school graduation because it was mandatory for girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• obviously skirts are more feminine

0|1
    0|0
  • skirts are easily more feminine than trousers...

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are, however women didn't actually make it a feminine idea until much later. Look up the history of men and skirts

0|1
    1|0
  • skirts are more feminine and girls look better in them.

0|1
    1|0