Which hat should I buy to take on vacation to London?

The fun red sun hat: link

The dapper black bowler: link

Most Helpful Guy

• You're actually a very attractive young woman. Lose the disguises and own who you are. Life will be a lot more interesting. I promise.

• Wait, no snide and sarcastic remarks? I'm disappointed.

All joking aside, I appreciate your comment. But I still really like hats.

• Much better : )

• My reputation precludes me.

What Guys Said 5

• The hat will probably be blown off your head

• I like the bowler hat. Watch out for their ninjas. link

• Bring an umbrella.

• Don't worry Rainbow Dash, I got that part covered. Haha, covered. I'm so funny.

• Hmm...could you put in a request to Cloudsdale for me to keep the rain away? Just for a day?

Seriously though, is it actually THAT bad in late June?

• Well, not always. It's unpredictable.

• go with the red one :D

• neither? London isn't really sunny enough to wear a sunhat, and bowlers make anyone look like a moron.

• I don't know if bowlers make anyone look like a moron, some people make it look sexy link But it is easy to slip into moron territory.

• not intended as an attack. Just one of the many things that annoys me. MOST people with daft accessories are like that. Also, the fact you had glasses on had not actually registered with me. It was an example. other examples...Rolling stones shirts when you don't listen to them, phone cases shaped so that they actually IMPEDE function...anything bought because of its "alternativity" (yes, I made up that word) not for actual function or even style

• Oh no, I didn't take it as an attack. I actually do agree with the point you're making. People use eye-catching accessories, clothing, etc to take the attention off themselves. It's true.

What Girls Said 11

• definitely the black one! with the weather we've got here in England at the moment, you really won't need a sun hat sadly.

• Wear an umbrella hat. link

• Both look good on you, but maybe the red one looks more feminine? :)

• The dapper black bowler is cute on you. :D

• Neither one of them looks good at all, sorry :\

• I like the red one :)

• link

this type of hat so much better :) ..

• black one is better

• Lol I live in London... why do you need a hat?

• I dunno, I like hats. For me vacation is a time to do something fun and out of the ordinary (no matter where I'm going), and I ordinarily don't wear hats.

• lol well go for it then.

• red if you must but I don't really like either of them on you

• there's not a lot of sunshine in england ...so it really won't matter that much.