Is there anyway to get around big boobs to wear cute dresses?

seriously, girls with small boobs are so lucky. every time summer comes around, and even before then, I see so many cute dresses that I can't wear without there being some tacky bra showing. whether its a very low back or a back with criss cross straps or something, or a low neckline and low back with skinny straps... is there any reliable, supportive option to wearing these dresses without having bra straps showing? or do you just have to go braless? (which I wont)

how do you guys get around this? I usually just end up having a bra of some kind showing and wearing a cardigan if its a dress that looks great. you just can't see the nice back :(

Most Helpful Girl

• i have this problem too. hence, I don't wear too many dresses.

• yeah. I love dresses but I understand why you would make that decision.

What Guys Said 3

• 1) Strapless bras. 2) Clear straps. 3) Expensive bras that take care of the problem -- Victoria's Secret, 4) Take the I don't care attitude -- I am proud of my body. 5) Breast reduction.

• I personally do not mind seeing the bra. Dresses look better when the women is well-endowed typically.

• What's your cup size and how firm are you? You're young enough that you may be able to go braless regardless.

• no I cant. my boobs are DD and definitely not small enough or perky enough to go braless by my standards.

• no I'm not. and I know a lot of girls my age who also don't have perky boobs. its just genetics.

• Can you find a pic of a similar pair of boobs and post it?

What Girls Said 7

• See if you can find a good strap less bra.

If not, you can do clear straps, or coordinate the color of the bra straps with the dress.

• yeah. I wish there was one that had those clear straps but for the back part as well. that would be great. not as great as no straps, but great.

• Yea I hate the back showing too, especially when it's a really cool design on the back. I usually will wear the same color as the design to make it blend in or try and tuck it down as much as possible :P

• Coming from a small boobed girl who is envious of your large ones, don't be shy about showing some bra straps. Even mine have to show sometimes, it's life.

You do have to be more careful about the low necklines and not exposing too much (not that guys would mind, but I get the feeling you wouldn't feel comfortable), but that doesn't mean sundresses aren't an option. If you're really worried you can wear a cami underneath, but as long as you have a good supportive bra and the front of the dress covers the cups and doesn't fall down I think you're set.

• yup, that's another issue. cleavage. I try not to have massive cleavage out but sometimes it happens that way. if youd like to trade, I'm down. my mom and my sisters all have B cups and I envy them. the grass is greener, as they say.

• What about making your own dresses around a dress you already own or altering other dresses to cover up parts of bras?

• go strapless.. I do.

• girls with that shape and ones who have a more rectangular shape have such a huge variety of clothes that flatter them, make them appear more hourglass ... :( there's not much for everyone else that's big in whatever department (I don't just mean fat).

• I just stay away from backless stuff :( I could get away with the sticky bras but meh... I dunO!

• If you find out can you let me know. Don't rely on the shelf bra in some shirts and dresses they don't work on large breasts. If you can even fit them in they will just give you a uniboob.

• talk about it. so true lol the dreaded uniboob!