Which side of the girl makes you wanna committ for long term?

Assume the same girl, do you prefer she doesn't make up, short hair, wear jeans and T,sports shoes, the tidy and clean looking( she can make up, but not always);or make up ( totally different face) wear super tight and short skirt, high heels,keep long hair(party or pub looking)?

Which kind is the one you wanna be with for long term?

Im that kind of girl won't dress up very often, but tidy and clean. I will not spend plenty of time to paint my face anyway(mascara+lipstick at most), heels are real tortures for me. And I won't change myself to please a man. I ask here because I don't understand why people do that to themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have a preference either way

she can walk around naked all day and id still be okay with it (just not near my parents)

What Guys Said 6

• Well I like girls that will wear jeans and some kind of shirt I have no idea on the names and long hair. but if you don't wear any make up I like it and then you look better on dates when you are wearing it :)

• I don't base looks on everything , looks are just a bonus ill only "keep" a girl if she wants / loves me and if she has a great / pretty personality

• The one who has a brain, who is laid back, who is humourous.

Looks ? Not important.

Long term ? Seems you are not ready for long term if you only project yourself in terms of clothing.

The second option, though, makes me more think of an escort or a one night stand. If that can help you. I guess you should find a compromise (jeans with heels and a blouse, long hair free) to adopt a more neutral yet sexy look. But that will just help to find a guy, that won't guarantee any kind of long term.

• Her backside would make commit. Just kidding :P

Are you clean, reasonably confident in how you are in and out of makeup, and have a great personality? Then I'll commit.

• Look up Gabrielle Christian. She's the kind of girl that would make me commit.

• The former. She's smarter.

What Girls Said 0