Should I grow/dye my hair?

okay, so I love to change my hair. I've had it short (pixie) long (lower back) and many different colors (light blond, dark blond, red, dark brown, blue, purple, ext) Right now it is short and red, do you think I should grow it? dye it? what do you think would suit me? any colors or haircuts are welcome. Also, do you think this color looks good on me?

link

link

link

sorry for the bad quality photos, I just took them on my phone. Also, my natural hair color is a dark ashy blond.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful. I really like the color you have in the pictures. Either keep it that length or keep growing it, you can suit many lenghts but I prefer that over shorter because I like the ultra feminine look.

You have such a nice natural look so I think if you do want to dye it, stick to natural colors, browns, blondes (not dark).

Your haircut... you don't even have to be fussy with it because your face is so beautiful xD.. yeah I said that already but yeah, you could go all effortless and still look rocking!

What Guys Said 2

• I personally don't like red hair or short hair, so I would tell you to grow it down at least past your shoulders and die it dark, but that's just what I like.

• I like the color it is right now. It looks natural. I like it when girls change it up a little, too. As long as it doesn't look too extreme or too damaged. But yours looks good.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should do what you want with it because its your hair,and its always good to know that hair...always grows back.If I were you,i would try whatever I wanted.I don't see the harm in that. :)

• You look fine right now, but maybe you could have grow hair longer and dye it like a dark brown, to accentuate your eyes, they're a nice color :)