What do you think of girls with boycuts?

Those short hairstyles, that some girls have. I'm not talking about Emma Watson short but still short. I really like them, but I know guys seem to LOOOVE long hair. However, lately I've kinda been like "I don't care" with that arguement. What do you think?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it! Depends on the girl's face and personality I guess. Some girls can rock the pixie cut! Like Michelle Williams! I don't mind what kinda hairstyle you got...long or short...as long as you can rock it and be confident!

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• I have seen them and some look both great and sexy, but I think it will come down to the shape of your face and the exact style.

1|0
    0|0
  • cant stand it. I hate to see a beautiful girl with really short hair it makes me immediately lose interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan. Every once in a while some girls can pull it off, but generally any shorter than shoulder length and I don't care for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll still be able to get guys if you're cute. You'd probably have more guys thinking "Wow she's hot" with longer hair however. I dislike hairstyles like Emma Watson's quite a bit.

2|2
    0|0
    • Like I said, not emma watson short

the shortest, SHORTEST, I would probably go is like this

link

maybe

• I misread it. I thought it said like hers, sorry. Everything I said still stands either way. You'll still get guys if you're pretty. You'd still probably get more if your hair was longer. I don't like short hair.

What Girls Said 6

• Super hot on a person with the right facial features to suit short hair, who cares what the guys think to be honest, if you like, you go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like those haircuts. they look cool. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I say go for it! My hair is actually pretty short now, I've had it cut for a couple years, and I love it! There's nothing better than having to wake up in the morning and not have to be in a rush to do your hair. It's manageable and easy. Plus you can't please every guy, I mean who are you living for, yourself or reassurance from other guys?..think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lezbo or feminist

0|0
    0|0
  • They have confidence are daring/bold but I wouldn't cut my hair that short

0|0
    0|0
  • They're brave and fearless

0|0
    0|0