Tongue rings and lower-back tattoos, how is it not trampy?

Now, to be clear, being a party girls isn't a bad thing. Plenty of guys like their girls to be open-minded.

However I don't understand women getting insulted by the "tramp-stamp" label.

When is someone going to see your lower-back tattoos?

What is the best purpose of a tongue ring?

There's your answer.

Does this mean every single woman who has a lower-back tattoo or tongue ring a skank? Of course not. But don't be hurt when you are labeled as one because you have it.

Most Helpful Girl

• How could you not? being judged isn't fun and shouldn't be oh just deal because you knew what it was some people just like it. They would see your lower back tat if you bent over if your shirt was lifted up or got pulled up while moving most deff when you are naked. tongue rings are for most for sexual reasons or they just think its cool.

What Girls Said 8

• I still don't know why it's called a tramp stamp. My mom has a tattoo on her lower back and her rationale was that she could cover it most days but could easily show it to people if they asked or expose it when she was in a bathing suit. I don't see what's trampy about it.

As for the tongue ring, its use in oral sex can connect it with the trampy label. However, a tongue ring is easily concealable (unlike a facial piercing), so it's a favorite for people who technically can't have piercings at work but want a piercing of some sort.

• Having dated women who had tongue piercings, they are quite uncomfortable and I know plenty of girls who got them FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS, which obviously doesn't make them skanky, but single girls who have them...take your pick.

As for lower back tattoos and concealment. Woman can just as easily get a tattoo on their upper back, stomach, legs or even ass. Lower back is just above the ass, it's literally THE BEST view for a man...

Your mom lied to you.

• I'm far from a trampy girl, but I'd love to get my tongue pierced just so I could put on a vibrating tongue ring and give my man heaven when I suck out his juices and tenderly caress his manly glory.

I wouldn't want a tramp stamp just because I think it's an awkward place for a tattoo. When I'm riding my man from the back, I don't know I don't want my tattoo to be in his face. Tattoos can take away from the natural, biological beauty of a woman's body. I think that curve, that sexy dip in my back right above my ass is very sexy and I wouldn't want it to be covered up with a tramp stamp.

I was going to get my tongue pierced because I like the way they look and I can think of so many wonderful ways it could make a guy feel good while kissing. But the idea of it is nasty just because you have so much bacteria in your mouth, you can't really clean out the piercing (unless you love pain) and I don't know something about it just irks the germaphobe in me.

• I also don't think you can call someone a tramp for having a tattoo there. That's just stupid lol

• I have a tongue ring (but alas, no tramp stamp). I really don't care if people assume I'm trampy because of it, though I've never encountered that attitude.

Also, the whole "tongue ring purpose" thing is retarded. The tiny little ball makes little to no difference at all I would assume, seeing as if I rub my tongue against my palate I can't even feel it.

Anyhow - imo, trampy-ness is determined by behavior , not body mods.

• Tramp stamp is annoying. It just depends if the person is overall trampy? What's a piercing got to do with it..

• Tongue piercing has no benefit for the woman, it's comfortable and can lead to easier infection. It's clearly for fellatio, and I say that with my parents being in the medical field.

• I know, I've never liked tongue peircings

• I've never hear anything about a tongue piercing being trampy

• I think it was a tongue rod not ring

• Depends on what type of tattoo like if its something like a heart

• I've never thought tongue piercings were skanky only tramp stamps because you usually c it when a girl bends over

What Guys Said 2

• The way it works is like this: Will she have sex with me?

Yes = respectable woman with body mods

No = TRAMP!

• Haha. Nah, you're thinking of the whore label. Guys call women they can't sleep with whores. A tramp stamp is a good indicator of a woman you can have a one-night stand with.

• Girls should be able to have a tongue ring or have a lower back tattoo w/o being negatively labeled.

Just because I wear shades all the time and wear chains around my neck all the time...doesn't make me a douchebag.

It's unfair.

• Were you being sarcastic? Because while I wouldn't call you a douchebag, you would appear as a clown perhaps, how big is the chain and how do you make your hair?

• i got pics on my profile if you want to look