Girls what store do you prefer to shop for clothes?

OK I am just graduating and I am in need of a new wardrobe for college and I was wondering what places are good to get clothes for a decent price I had Burlington marshal's and an outlet mall near me also a forever 21 so what stores do you recommend ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I shop everywhere, as long as its cute why not

What Guys Said 1

• I like curvy women so if she's shopping at Lane Bryant then she has peeked my interest. :)

What Girls Said 12

• Burlington is where I bought my absolute favorite dress. It's extremely hit or miss there, but I love it just for that.

I like Mandee a lot as well. I've also found some nice dresses, believe it or not, at TJ Maxx. You can get cheap clothes as long as you keep an eye out for them.

• Yeah I know lol Thanks yeah I seen some nice things at the TJ maxx closest to me but I never bought anything from there :)

• I don't really have one place I go for my dresses. Every time I'm out shopping for ANYTHING I keep an eye out! Haha I'll even order them over the internet.

• Yeah lol I been looking and some stuff over the internet is cheaper Thanks :)

• College girls wear a wide variety of clothes. Some come to class in their pajamas or sweats. Other girls wear designer outfits only. Most wear regular clothes from mall stores like American Eagle or Forever 21.

My favorite stores are Mod Cloth, Topshop, Fueled by Ramen, and Ann Taylor, but my style is different than most.

• It's worth noting that the sweats thing definitely depends on where you go. I go to NYU, so since we have to interact with everyday people all the time, we never do the pajamas or sweats thing. A person wearing sweats is noticeable. Our version of dress down is jeans, and it's not unusual or odd at all to see someone in a dress, heels, and full makeup.

• Yeah, I guess it does depend on the campus. My campus was two miles long and it's cold most of the school year. When you have to trek two miles in the snow to get to class, sweats are a viable option.

There was actually one girl who was in my 8 am class and my 2 pm class one semester. She came to the 8 am class in sweats and the 2 pm class in cute, stylish outfits.

Personally, I tried to dress nicely. Lazy jeans + t-shirt + sneakers happened bi-monthly, sweats when the weather was f***ed

• I shop at ross

• who doesn't shop at Ross

• My close friends..they think its not good because the clothes aren't expensive or name brands..they'd rather shop at macy's ambercrombie hollister ect.

• Topshop, Modcloth, Dotti, Zara and a few good quality vintage clothing shops.

• For clothes ross marshalls..shoes payless..jewelry target

• I love Forever21 and Mandee, but I've actually found some cute clothes at Kohl's. I also have a great outlet mall close by so it gives me lots of options. Good luck! :)

• I like holister, aeropostale, forever 21, and kohl's

• well in germany you go to zara, boss, vero mode, englehorn peek&cloppenburg

internet: NORDSTROM, victoria sercret, GDM, and LizClaiborne

• Old Navy, Hot Topic, JCPenny, Macy's..

• Wetseal

• i love forever 21, h&m...sometimes wetseal

• i like h&m and forever 21.