Do guys care about a girl's nails?

like if they are french manicured link

or painted in with normal nail polish? or if they are kind of messed up like some shorter and some longer (not freakishly) but she doesn't take too much care of her hands/nails...hands are kind of dry

its a weird question, but I'm just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones that you have the link to look nice, but I wouldn't notice. I notice if her nails are dirty, if she has some really ugly colors, weird designs, or if her nails are so incredibly long that it is a wonder she can even function.

I guess I only notice if her nails look really bad. As long as they are clean and trimmed to a decent length, that is enough for me.

What Guys Said 5

• Nails are not too important as long as they are not dirty, or uneven. I like it when girls add some shine to their nails (like in the picture), and have a white strip at the end. But getting really creative with nail polish is not very special. I have a friend who always paints different patterns and pictures on her nails. It's not that attractive in my opinion.

• I always notice. I love when a girl has a french manicure or just about any regular polish, especially black (fingernails & toenails :p)

One pet peeve I have though, I don't like bright red nail polish on a girl. I feel that only certain girls can pull it off, and most of the time I'm not a fan of it.

• the thing my sister tells me when she puts on nail polish is that guys dnt nitice if you have but they notice if you don't. Personaly I notice. I like diff styles depending on what your wearing

• Nope...don't pay much attention...(:

• I pay attention to them. If they are clean and well kept or have a nice solid classy color to them then it's a plus. If they are nasty and messy or they have all kinds of crazy sparkles, are way too long, real weird colors or patterns, etc. then it's a turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they care as long as they;'re not like freakish and molding and disgusting