Why don't so many of the girls on here believe they're pretty?

I'm not gonna call them out by name but there are a couple questions about attractiveness and getting dates or being called ugly and stuff up currently. and so many of the girls on here who are pretty are saying they're ugly or average. and not just to be modest but are INSISTING on it. and I'm like, dude, you're pretty, why won't you just take the complement?

Most Helpful Guy

• well tbh many girls on here are not very attractive (appearance wise) and they may be tired of hearing from us internet sympathizers that they are... many girls have insecurity issues so even if they are, when theyre online it may come across even more (especially if theyve been having a bad day)

all the same, tbh it doesn't really matter whether or not people think your pretty. life is to short to give a f*** what other people say, because you'll never make others happy so make your self happy and live life like you wanna because well yolo XP

• like who?

• I think a lot of the girls on here are attractive...at least the ones with photos up

• many are, some aren't that's all their is to it, I didn't mean any offense by this just trying to give some logical explanations ... I definitley wasn't talking bout you XP splecially with that 4th picture you got up! damn sexy

What Guys Said 3

• I too am sick of all of the girls that nit pick themselves.

My legs are too thin, chunky, my calves are to thick, I'm too pale, I have a little bit of flab, stretch marks Are my boobs big enough.

The girl I really liked had a -A cup ( that small)

SO WHAT.

STOP over analyzing yourselves.

• some are being modest which is cool, good trait to have.

• no amount of compliments can convince somebody they look good or beautiful if they don't feel in themselves when they look at the person in the mirror.

What Girls Said 2

• Because at the end of the day, their perspective matters the most.

There's nothing wrong with being average. I enjoy being average. No "pretty girl problems" or "ugly girl problems"

Then there are the attention whores who do it because they know people on here will come rushing to their side to save them from themselves. It's sort of like when Juliana was on and guys kissed her ass and were miraculously shocked when she became big headed.

• hahahaha omg I forgot about her till now. I remember one time she threatened to sue a guy for verbal abuse or something because he said she was cute but not hot. I was just like, is this chick for real?

• i still think she was trolling

• I don't even know haha. she always told me how much she liked and admired me...which is weird considering the amount of dislike I have on here. oddball alert

• Because, it is hard to believe what people online say. If you in the 'real world' never get complimented.