Did you feel unattractive at certain times?

Most of my days I feel more unattractive more than attractive. Yea some people think I'm attractive or handsome but I don't see myself as handsome. Did you feel unattractive sometime?

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel attractive. Literally, always. Sky high self confidence ftw.

But seriously, since I believe a lot of what is attractive or unattractive comes from within, and I can't remember the last time I felt badly about myself, I feel attractive all the time.

It also helps that in my daily life, I have a lot of male dominated hobbies and so I get hit on a lot, lol. But even with that said, I really do think attractive-ness comes largely from confidence, and I spend my days feeling confident that I'm awesome and any guy would be lucky to have me/spend time with me/etc.

I also don't base my sense of how I look on what other people think of me, so that definitely helps. If I feel good I feel attractive, so yea, I feel attractive all the time.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• yes, I'm very shy and never talked to anyone in school, but I guess I'm SUPER attractive, so when people come up and talk to me, I assume they are just taking pity on me sitting in the corner

but sometimes I do feel ugly, some days I just can't get my make up or hair right and I feel like a total mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually feel attractive but I do have the occasional bad days where I'm bloated, feel sick, have a pimple, I don't feel clean, it is too hot or the clothes I am wearing don't fit/ are uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not just at certain times, all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their moments.. but overall no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel unattractive most of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I let myself go. It depend on what I wear that day. It makes a difference to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and this is normal to everyone.I would feel unattractive when people state their preference that doesn't include my type of look.

0|1
    0|0
  • everyone sees beauty differently through their own eyes. so even if you feel unattractive someone will probably still find you attractive

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, I have my days, where I just think I look like sh*t or don't really care what I look like and hope nobody sees me. Then there are other days, where I just look in the mirror and am like "damn I'm f***ing sexy", and all I want to do is go out and get as many girls to see me as possible lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even the most gorgeous people on earth have those days. Sometimes it has to do with your sense of self-worth, your ego, your satisfaction with work/school, etc. When we don't feel good inside, we suddenly believe we're unattractive on the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I look rugged I'm happy with the way I look, and that is most times. I have a shaved head, muscles, veins coming out of my arms, I have a natural tan and my face always has hair on it (even right after I shave I have a shadow), and that's the way I like it. I don't want to be a pretty boy, and I would take it as an insult if people told me I was pretty or cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh lol tbh I never even think about it, I'm much to enveloped in my sciences and sports life to really care... but I guess when I do is more or less when I'm complemented by some girls so naturally I feel good about it for the most part XP

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, whenever I smell bad!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, after a big dump O_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. When I go out I get treated like a piece of meat. When I stay in, girls text me, and chat with me... I suppose I don't feel so hot when I'm sick with my nose leaking like a facet, but even that gets that motherly instinct of certain girls put into play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can relate to that, I most feel unattractive when I wear unflattering clothes. Or on a terribad hair day or when my skin breaks out. It's just a part of life, I shouldn't expect to feel good all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah whenever a enormous booger is hanging out of my nose

0|0
    0|0
  • We all do man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, especially recently. I haven't been sleeping well for the past year, and I'm starting to notice creases on the bags under my eyes. I can't stand it.

0|0
    0|0