Guys, what is sexier?

Do you prefer long hair or short hair? why and why not? any specific haircuts that you like best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Longer the better, aside from being so long that it goes down to her ass. I think its just that long hair is a very feminine trait. Shorter hair on girls just appears for masculine I guess. Otherwise I'm not really sure why. It does depend on the girl a bit, but still I generally prefer long hair.

What Guys Said 12

• I think long hair is very sexy ... although if it gets super-long that can be weird. And it means you'll take ages to wash it!

Also, girls with great bone structure usually look amazing with short hair.

• I usually like straight or slightly wavy hair that is somewhere between mid-neck and mid-back. As far as other styles go, I also like pony tails.

• Depending on the texture of bair, longer the better at long as it stops above the kidneys. Hair above shoulder need the girl to be very feminine and sexy otherwise.

• Long blond wavy hair in a loose ponytail over the shoulder like this. link

So long is sexier.

• Long hair is generally easier to pull off, and be considered sexy. That being said, short hair can be very sexy too.

• Long is sexiest/most attractive...but most guys are actually pretty flexible with regards to hair...(:(:(:

• I like long hair mostly, but I thought short(er) hair looked good on Lauren Cohan in The Walking Dead and Chuck.

• I'd say whatever looks best I've seen some with short hair and some with long hair. It really depends on the Gal.

• Agreeing with the general consensus, long hair, not many girls can pull off short hair, but very few can't pull off long hair.

• Short hair with glasses.. Nah.. Hmm... It depends on girls... Well.. girls are beautiful...dats why dey are girls.. Whether its short hair or long .. Doesn't matters...

• I like longer hair myself at least 3 or 4 inches below the shoulder

• I prefer longer hair on a girl, but any hair will do. It really depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy, obviously. But long hair is generally considered 'more attractive', because it's easier to pull off and associated with femininity and youth. Look around, it's mostly older women who have really short hair.

However, some look better with short hair. My little sister has a pixie cut, and it suits her bone structure and features so much more than when she had longer hair.

Myself, I really, really love long hair. Mine is down to my natural waist already, and both the boyfriend and I agree that we'd like to see it down to my hips. I think that's be my limit, though.

• I did a statistical survey on this exact topic. 80% of men prefer long hair and 20% prefer short hair.