Does having a big ass help girls get guys?

Okay I have a really big ass and for some reason it seems to be getting bigger. I don't get much attention from guys but when I do it's because of my ass. So does having a big ass help girls get guys?

My butt is very firm and sticks out a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a big ass can get you noticed. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on the ass to body ratio. I was talking about this to a friend of mine on here. Explaining how a big ass is nice, but it can get too big, and just because you're small doesn't mean your ass is small. It's all about how it fits on you.

Now granted there are also guys out there who just love a big ass, no matter how big it gets. In those cases, chances are, you'll do fine. If the guy is not into a big ass, well maybe it will hurt your chances. Who knows. Ultimately though, if your guy is after you plainly for your looks, he's probably not worth your time. But yeah, so you say your ass doesn't get you much attention, and how your friend was getting on all this. I bet s/he sounded a little like me, huh. Well it's truth.

But hey, if you're not getting the attention you want, try being more flirtatious. Wink, laugh, smile, play with your hair, and work what you got. If that still doesn't work and you're getting tired of waiting, then start taking matters into your own hands and see about asking guys out yourself. Couldn't hurt, and the worst thing that can happen is he'd say no. At least then you know, and you can move on, and if you don't get too weird or embarrassed about it, then it won't get awkward.

Anyway I hope some of this was some help. Whatever you got though, love it, rock it, flaunt it, and strut your stuff. Be as awesome as you want to be.

Good luck out there.

What Guys Said 13

• You shouldn't use your ass solely to get guys, because you probably will end up getting guys you don't want to keep but I think a big butt is cute

• It does help a lot :D, but what's more important than size is shape and tone of your butt

• @update, Honestly that sounds great and anyone who says different is just plain wrong imo.Also you don't want ti be getting attention only because of your butt, but rather for you butt to be a positive attribute to who you are

• hahaha.. my girlfriend has a 40 inch ass. I doubt you have her beat! In any case, it's more of a novelty these days and gets you noticed. Black guys love it and that culture seems to be more sexual and popular in our times. These fads change with time. A generation ago, a big ass was not considered attractive by most of western society.

• Because you've said that, I'm going to measure my ass! Haha

• that's crazy. But what really matters is your waist to ass ratio. So what does your waist measure?

• My waist is just over 25 inches.

• I'm not much of a big-ass-guy.. Reminds me of baboons O_o

But whatever floats your boat.. ;p

• personally I like big boobs along with a big bubble butt that sticks out. As long as your ass is not very fat and sloppy, itll help you get guys. If you work out a lot and have a big toned ass then that is perfect. Guy love female gym trainers as their asses are always sticking out, just the right way.

• Yeah definitely. For most guys a nice big ass would be the most important thing

• Honest to god, yes

• A big ass is like a gift from the heavens. Lol so yeah Ima be hypnotized by that bitch. Wake up and see the light through your ass

• yes

• upload a picture

• If the guy is a big "ass" guy then yes. A big ass is nice to me but the rest of the body is important to and your face is the most important to me.

• Thanks for the extra info on your butt.(;

• For some guys, yes. Not this guy, though.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes and I know from my own experience.

Guys back in junior high school like pervs would slap my ass and run away from me, not giving me a chance to kick them where the sun don't shine.

• Yeah sure. But sometimes it can be for the wrong reasons