What's a good/accurate way to get your appearance measured in terms of attractiveness?

I'm curious where I stand against the average male. What's a good site?

The few sites/apps I've encountered have been fairly unhelpful.. everyone votes hot, because they want you to vote them hot back -.-' And Reality Check on here is unhelpful cause you can only put up one pic (which doesn't give an accurate depiction) and you rarely get votes.

Most Helpful Girl

• This website link makes it members rate you before you can join so I guess it would kind of give you a sense of what people generally tend to perceive as attractive. They rate pretty honest too. I was dared to try to become a member and I was accepted but my friend wasn't and I do stand ahead of her in attractiveness so I think they rate pretty accurately. It's pretty easy to delete your account after you become a member and if you don't get accepted as a member it automatically deletes you so it's worth a try.

What Girls Said 7

• judging by your pictures, I will give you a 4.5 out of a total of 10. 10 being highly attractive. 4.5 might seem low, but really it means you are average. there are areas you can improve on. first I don't like your facial hair or your haircut. second you need to tone up more..but ultimately you're not ugly. I see you getting better looking as you get older.

• Tone? Meaning more muscle, less fat, or both?

• I stopped doing sports when I graduated high school. Since then its just been the occasional pick up game of football, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, etc. I bike to work (which is 9 miles from my house), run/pylos for 10 min during my lunch break (which is only 30 min :/) then bike back home after work. And I'll get back into lifting (I lift at my house) as soon as I get use to the strain manufacturing is having my wrists :/ can't hold on to the barbell cause my wrists are bruised from overuse.

• well I wouldn't hurt myself if I were you. it seems like you do enough exercise already. soccer is probably like the most exhausting sport to play. ever notice how skinny soccer players are?there's different clubs you can join like on the weekend if you'll be at all interested.

• Not GAG that's for sure, MOST of them all sugar coat.

Go stand out in the public and have people rate you. xD

• i agree with that, see how many people are attracted to you. that's the best measurement of all time. most people on here don't want to hurt your feelings.

• No, they're are pretty harsh people out there.

Your best bet is to go to hot shallow men and women.

• I say between the sugarcoaters and the trolls and the negative a-holes who just WANT to put you down for fun, or just because they hate the question, you're never gonna know.

• I use to base it off how many people hit on you in public but that varies if you go to another city

• I think you're pretty damn hot, but then again that's just my opinion

• Ha, thanks hun. I was asking this question more so for a place to get the opinion of a large amount of people than an attempt to fish for compliments. But I appreciate it (: Thank you.

• Of course not! thank you (:

• Go to the city and see how many woman check you out

• Not online because some people sugar coat

• dunnoo but you have a nice body!

What Guys Said 0