Guys who straighten their hair, what do you think?

I think it's kinda girlie nothing wrong with it though!

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

Those two hair styles on guys look terrible imo. I just can't fathom them.

Guys straightening hair is fine..but just as long as their hair doesn't look like that.

What Guys Said 3

• yep girly. I just let my hair do what it want's except for when I comb it of coarse

• I straightened my hair once...I don't think I'm going to do that again. lol

• I'm currently growing mine out because I'm trying to get dreads. I may have to straighten it, temporarily first for it to work though because it's just too dang curly right now

What Girls Said 11

• I don't see a problem. I straighten my hair all the time. It's not healthy, but everyone is allowed to do as they please.

• If that's the texture that they feel most comfortable with, then good for them (I don't really have an opinion about it.)

• Strange.

• Why do they do that..there's no pressure to have straight hair curly hair is cute

• I wish they didn't because I like guys with curly hair more than with straight

• perfectly acceptable, if they feel that's what looks best. sometimes, it takes work to acquire the desired look. as long as they aren't damaging their hair too much.

• I don't know any personally but if I did id tell them to stop because they're damaging their hair plus curly hair is cuter

• I don't mind it. Not every guys hair is going to just look good, just like us girls. I have to do something with my hair. If they need or want to and if they like it, more power to them I have no problem with it.

• i don't like it but I can't judge peopole

• The guys oover here are very metrosexual and many do it. No biggie.

• I don't like it too straight on guys...