How can I get over this?

I found out about a month ago that I'm bow legged. Growing up I could always tell my legs weren't straight, but I thought that it wasn't a big deal. But then a doctor told me they were bow legged and it made me a little self-conscious about them. :/ To make matters worse, my left leg is a little shorter than my right. It's not significant, only about a cm, I don't walk differently or anything. But I do need inserts for my shoes/cleats (I'm an athlete). But I'm self conscious about my legs in general now. How can I get over this, or even correct my bow legs (without surgery of course!) I feel like they're so unattractive!:/

Most Helpful Girl

• I know people that told me they have it and honestly, I can't even tell but I know some people do use some sort of brace for it

What Guys Said 1

• and yet I would still bang

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same problem, I've known of it since I was about 8 and I'm 19 now. Nothing really to do about it, and it's not really noticeable, so I've just learned to accept it and move on :)

• Is it wasn't a big deal then why is it a big deal now?