Guys and Girls what is your favorite scent on the opposite gender ?

What is your favorite scent on a girl/guy ? Also favorite perfume ?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'd like to find a girl who smells like my farts. I'd follow her anywhere.

1|0
    3|0
  • Love Spell lotion or spray smells really good on a girl to me, to the point where I have forbidden family members from buying it or at least from wearing it around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Sung Homme, or if I wanna smell musky, I wear original scent Old Spice cologne. My favorite perfume that my girlfriend wears, is Lancome Magnifique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a sage scent. Some people hae this naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marc Jacobs Gardenia for women

Bulgari Blu for men

1|0
    1|0
  • Odorless. I strongly dislike perfumes, they are nearly always too strong and make me think ot toilet's spray.

1|0
    0|0
  • vanilla and lavender! drives me crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • that herbal essence :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The natural scent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean, and untouched by perfume or cologne, my favorite. A close second, the smell of sex on each other afterward.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• I love musky, cozy scents in general. I like the smell of a couple of laundry detergents, but that should stay on clothes, not linger on a person's skin.

In my opinion, my boyfriend smells really good naturally. The easiest place to catch his scent is in his hair, so I like scratching his scalp just as much as he likes to be scratched. He's this interesting combination of earthy and musky, which I think makes certain colognes really stand out on him. Mustang Blue and Tomorrow for Men are great on him.

Continuing with that theme, I like to wear a lot of musk, too. White musk is a good day scent, pretty fresh and crisp, but I absolutely love warm musk for night time. I like a bunch of others, but those are my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy : Christian Clive, Gucci, Hermes, Ralph Lauren, or Roberto Cavalli.

On Me : Hermes, Flower Bomb - Viktor & Rolfe, Blvgari, Marc Jacobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care for cologne but I love the smell of fire wood and gasoline weird I know x)

1|0
    0|0
  • his natural scent :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when they smell like soap or laundry detergent...NOT AXE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like perfume or cologne. It's much too strong for my senses.

I don't mind body sprays though since they aren't as potent.

I like guys to smell clean and I like girls to smell sweet. I hate musks.

1|1
    0|0